RIP Vermont: update the restrictions passed the House

How ironic that the teen who caused this, (the almost shooter), was released today. The judge deemed he didn't break the law.

Conspiracy theory: the kid was encouraged to create the "plan" on the with the promise that he wouldn't come away with a record. Thus he became a pawn to enable this legislation to be easily passed.

My faith in Vermont will be redeemed if and only if a contingent appears camped outside Scott's residence with pitchforks and torches ablaze.

Soloman and Design: what's the status of illegal voter reform in New Hampshire? (Expect me to be a broken record on this.)

I live in NH, can I cross into VT with my Glock 19 and 15 round magazine?

I was wondering something similar. My Glock 26 has a 10 round magazine, but all my other Glocks's magazines are at least 17 rounds since they are for full-sized Glocks. But, if your Glock 19 only has a 15 round magazine then I think you're all set.

A lot of people think NH is next. It's not. Maine is .

New Mexico always shows up on this search .In the weeks leading up to VT push,. I noticed it was up there alot .NH has been blank.

I'm suspecting ME will be split .But if it falls, NH will be a down hill roll.

Attachments

• 15235296438861360002914.jpg
    15235296438861360002914.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 42
A lot of people think NH is next. It's not. Maine is .

New Mexico always shows up on this search .In the weeks leading up to VT push,. I noticed it was up there alot .NH has been blank.

I'm suspecting ME will be split .But if it falls, NH will be a down hill roll.
And what exactly is the map of?

And what exactly is the map of?

Didn't want to link it. Trends.google.com.

"School shooting statistics" searches.

Before things are drafted, the state where they are drafted in usually has an uptic in searches as people who are doing the drafting research the topic.

I've noticed it a few times before and keep an eye on a few commonly used moonbat searches. Maine went HOT this month on this one .VT was hot on a few while the bills were in committee and House.

I don't know why NM is always hot, but it's hot on a lot of searches. I'm guessing a think tank or advertising/ marketing center.

I hope they go to court and get it all tossed, or get enough of a change over in November to undo this travesty.

I would encourage everyone to not comply, as most of us in Mass have decided. Much like prohibition, with mass defiance comes repeal.

Lets see if they get to the goal for the legal fund. Although 30K over 11 days is a good turnout, if they cant get 10,000 (out of 600k residence) people to donate $10, then the fredom fighters are very outnumbered.

Gun Owners of Vermont | Please Support Our Legal Defense Fund
"This legal challenge is expected to cost over $100,000.00!
Your help is needed immediately to ensure your rights are restored and protected.

DONATE Now to Fight Vermont’s Tyrannical Government!"

I live in NH, can I cross into VT with my Glock 19 and 15 round magazine?

I was wondering something similar. My Glock 26 has a 10 round magazine, but all my other Glocks's magazines are at least 17 rounds since they are for full-sized Glocks. But, if your Glock 19 only has a 15 round magazine then I think you're all set.

If you are trying to follow the law:
1) For the next 12 months it doesn't really matter as to support in-state competitions, they added a provision to allow magazines that exceed the restrictions to be carried into the state THEN removed from the state.
2) After the 12 months has expired, the test is simple. Does the pistol Mag hold 15 round or less? You are good to go. Does it hold 16 rounds or more? Then NO GO. Since you are not in state, there is no grandfather clause. Even if the mag is 60 years old, it cannot be imported into the state even temporarily.

My faith in Vermont will be redeemed if and only if a contingent appears camped outside Scott's residence with pitchforks and torches ablaze.

Soloman and Design: what's the status of illegal voter reform in New Hampshire? (Expect me to be a broken record on this.)

The test will be November. There are a bunch of people stepping up to run against the folks that voted FOR s.55. I guess the first test will be to see who actually ends up on the primary ballots.

How ironic that the teen who caused this, (the almost shooter), was released today. The judge deemed he didn't break the law.

The sad part is no-one in the media has called out this irony.
1) How was the original situation averted without the acts that were made laws yesterday, seems something worked right and that's where the focus should have been. But banning crap is easy, so the legislature hit the easy button.
2) The kid was let go? WTF? So what legislation needs to happen to keep turdbags like him out of free society? We apparently don't care about that.

I am also sick of them comparing this to gay marriage. No its not the same - assbags. Only deeply religious people were taken back by gay marriage, most don't care what others do and the laws awarded people rights.
This legislation took rights away from the populous, constitutionally protected rights no less. There is a huge difference there.

[tinfoil] I almost wonder if the kids really didn't do anything, and he and a few others were all paid and planted by bloomturd and similar groups.

If you are trying to follow the law:
1) For the next 12 months it doesn't really matter as to support in-state competitions, they added a provision to allow magazines that exceed the restrictions to be carried into the state THEN removed from the state.

The exemption is only for those participating in a competition.

(F) transported by a resident of another state into this State for the exclusive purpose of use in an established shooting competition if the device is lawfully possessed under the laws of another state.

And that exemption expires July 1, 2019.

Maine won't fold because there isn't enough heat from within to do so. There are more people in Philadelphia than in the entire state of Maine and they just passed "constitutional carry" without a problem. There may be a threat by the libtards in Portland or Bangor but not enough to cause a change in Maine's laws. We are moving there as soon as my house sells here in CT for that reason and the fact that we love it up there. I can't believe that Vermont did but it's going to set up a lot of controversy during the next election. I'll bet a lot of people who never vote will be prompted to do so this time!

Maine won't fold because there isn't enough heat from within to do so. There are more people in Philadelphia than in the entire state of Maine and they just passed "constitutional carry" without a problem. There may be a threat by the libtards in Portland or Bangor but not enough to cause a change in Maine's laws. We are moving there as soon as my house sells here in CT for that reason and the fact that we love it up there. I can't believe that Vermont did but it's going to set up a lot of controversy during the next election. I'll bet a lot of people who never vote will be prompted to do so this time!

I think VT falling will send a ripple through NH and ME waking people up and reminding them they can't sit on the sidelines because "free state" anymore. I have weekly correspondence with my state rep, and he tells me he is hearing from us a lot more often in recent months based on what's going on elsewhere in the country.

I believe several people have pointed out that the Vermont state constitution does as well. Didn't stop them there. o_O

A constitution and/or law does not stop law makers from making laws that violate it. It puts the matter in a court. Which requires someone / group to spend money to bring it to court. It then requires a judge to not be a political figure. If you are counting on a law or constitution to prevent it, you have already lost. Its needs to be nipped int he butt by the legislature.

I believe several people have pointed out that the Vermont state constitution does as well. Didn't stop them there. o_O

Missed that post a while back.

I'm also well aware that it isn't going to stop anything, but the GOME members and Facebook groups seem to show that they are willing to fight over it.

Missed that post a while back.

I'm also well aware that it isn't going to stop anything, but the GOME members and Facebook groups seem to show that they are willing to fight over it.

It should also be remembered that ME was the first state to vote down a Bloomturd-backed UBC ballot initiative in the last election. That has to be worth something.

It should also be remembered that ME was the first state to vote down a Bloomturd-backed UBC ballot initiative in the last election. That has to be worth something.

Nah, this is now a doom and gloom end of the 2A thread, no one want's to talk about the actual reality. VT added some 2A restrictions, we should hang it up, America is over.

Back
Top Bottom