• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

RIP Vermont: update the restrictions passed the House

VTski4x4

NES Member
29467939_591877651160595_5108080557334462464_o.jpg

Update:
Vermont House votes for gun restrictions

Last edited:
I always wondered when the blue cities would turn the rest of the state. I think the gun owners have always been outnumbered just no one was motivated to do anything yet.

I always wondered when the blue cities would turn the rest of the state. I think the gun owners have always been outnumbered just no one was motivated to do anything yet.

What do you mean the cities? We're talking about a committee vote where 11 people participated in it. (and almost half voted against the BS) That's not representative of much of anything.

-Mike

Hey VT's consistently one of the safest states in the country. Let's screw it up by passing gun control so the criminals can safely move in and ply their trade and we can get our violent crime rate up like those other democratic shit holes and than demand more govt. and money to fix the problem we created. As we all know though it never gets fixed it only gets worse. As the saying goes you can't fix stupid in fact they don't even try to fix it they double down on stupid!

When did Vt. vote to be become part of Ma.?
My dad always said he would move to VT if it where not for the liberal DBs infecting the state.....that was 30+ years ago.
I think the more recent influx of commies to VT are trying to head off any constitutionalist moving that way.

Wow. Vermont has always been an anomaly to me. A bunch of Ben and Jerry's but very gun friendly. Even knowing it only passed committee, it's still sad to see the direction the state seems to be heading in. I mean this crap didn't even pass committee in R.I. (for now), but it did in VT.

Hmmmm well I guess VT is now off my list. What a disgrace hope and I say hope the logical prevail in VT but............. AZ looking better everyday.
I've liked AZ for many years and I've thought of moving there many times but unfortunately the leftist disease is infecting there too.
Tuesday, March 20, 2018
The Great Arizona Gun Grab

AzCDL posted the betrayal plan. [More]

Posted by David Codrea at 3/20/2018 11:46:00 AM
3 comments:
blank.gif

Anonymous said...
WTF!
How spineless! None of the Dems will vote for him, so why play nice with them?

3/20/2018 12:12 PM
blank.gif

Anonymous said...
This is all playing out just like the Weimar Republic did post-WW1.

Fractured political groups, gun registry, a well-spoken strongman rallys together some of the public and dupes them into his take over of the country, ending in the removal of any guns and in some cases the owners themselves.

3/20/2018 12:54 PM
blank.gif

Shawn said...
Apparently Ducey was going to invoke some special thing to force full house and senate votes the day he introduced it. That was Monday (yesterday to me). Apparent it landed with a thud to the democrats who didn’t like it and pissed off a few republicans. Both what it was and HOW Ducey wanted to force it NY SAFE act style.

I’ve called and emailed my state critters and even some not in my district. Going to do it a couple more times to keep the pressure up. We’ll see what happens. I’ve been trying to keep my ear to the ground and telling people in my gun circles. You said it yourself Arizona is Bloomberg’s crown jewel.

3/21/2018 1:11 AM
Post a Comment

Links to this post
Create a Link

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Back
Top Bottom