RIP Baystate Firearms

Problem is that even if you "all" vote twice it won't be enough to outvote the moonbats.

Oh yee of little faith, I respectfully disagree. How many moonbats thought Trump could never win the election? They still pout, kick, and scream every day, F**KING PRICELESS!!. Now, you may be right, or you may be wrong, either way I for sure will be voting on election day, and even more I am volunteering today @ Middleboro VFW @ a planning /strategy/ mailing party. I have also attended several other gatherings involving Jay. I am joining the ranks with so many others who have had enough of the leftist bullshit, and are not going to just sit there and say "there is nothing we can do/it will never happen/whatever ". Now you can join in, or not, your choice, but I am sick & tired of the negativity.

Oh yee of little faith, I respectfully disagree. How many moonbats thought Trump could never win the election? They still pout, kick, and scream every day, F**KING PRICELESS!!. Now, you may be right, or you may be wrong, either way I for sure will be voting on election day, and even more I am volunteering today @ Middleboro VFW @ a planning /strategy/ mailing party. I have also attended several other gatherings involving Jay. I am joining the ranks with so many others who have had enough of the leftist bullshit, and are not going to just sit there and say "there is nothing we can do/it will never happen/whatever ". Now you can join in, or not, your choice, but I am sick & tired of the negativity.

Attachments

• 51IUtFn4LqL._SX425_.jpg
    51IUtFn4LqL._SX425_.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 15
I got sick and tired of the corruption and GTFO 6 years ago. Good luck!

That's what I've been trying to tell EVERYONE. If she gets reelected she's going to be on the warpath for sure, GUARANTEED!!! IT'S TIME TO SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT. VOTE OR BRACE YOURSELVES!!!
Seriously. We have seen nothing yet. Remember the “AT THIS TIME” part of her illegal 7/20 edict?????? I can only imagine what she has up her sleeve for 2019 and beyond. Time to vote in the republican candidate... donate here: Home

Seriously. We have seen nothing yet. Remember the “AT THIS TIME” part of her illegal 7/20 edict?????? I can only imagine what she has up her sleeve for 2019 and beyond. Time to vote in the republican candidate... donate here: Home

Already on board my friend. I have been donating time, money, supplies etc. Was at an event today in Middleboro, as a matter of fact.

Their store id pretty good sized. When you figure rent, insurance (probably very $$$), liability, salaries, taxes etc you're probably the $4000+ range in expenses before you turn a profit. Thats a big nut to crack making a buck or two on a box of ammo and what $100 on a firearm?

Right down the street from me. I bought some ammo and a handgun from them. Really easy to work with, good guys.

It sucks....

Their store id pretty good sized. When you figure rent, insurance (probably very $$$), liability, salaries, taxes etc you're probably the $4000+ range in expenses before you turn a profit. Thats a big nut to crack making a buck or two on a box of ammo and what $100 on a firearm?
Yup. I honestly don't know how many of the gun shops survive on such slim margins.

Back
Top Bottom