Rhetorical questions that need to be asked

Pop Quiz: Where was this photo taken?
Domestic-pigs-thought-to-originate-from-China-have-curly-tails-1.jpg

Answer: Ecuador.
Three piglets were born in the North,
and two in the South.

My first thought was Washington.

Just like how summer is always hot, this is yet more Eurocentric white Northerner supremacy permeating our language!
So why don't clocks run opposite in the southern hemisphere?
Because all clocks are engineered in the Northern hemisphere.

OTOH, below 23°S, sundials run backwards. Even the digital ones (because today's youth cannot dial a phone nor read a dial):

Because all clocks are engineered in the Northern hemisphere.

OTOH, below 23°S, sundials run backwards. Even the digital ones (because today's youth cannot dial a phone nor read a dial):

True story: when my younger kid was in ~4th grade, possibly 5th, out of his class, he and 2-3 others could read an analog clock.

Is there anyone else here on earth that knows the difference? For the love of God it's lose not loose.

Why is it a felony in Connecticut to carry a pistol with 11 rounds in the mag and 0 chambered but as soon as you chamber it so it's 10+1, no problem (assuming you were a good boy and declared your "hi capz")?

Why is it a felony in Connecticut to carry a pistol with 11 rounds in the mag and 0 chambered but as soon as you chamber it so it's 10+1, no problem (assuming you were a good boy and declared your "hi capz")?
I can't like it this post. I don't think it's safe to run a machine with a component it was never designed for in a life or death situation.

Why do criminals who can't shoot straight get lighter sentences? Ie) murder vs attempted murder

in the classifieds; why do people delete the ad after it's sold. Why not mark it sold and tell us what it sold for.

If women don't like men staring at their bosom, why do they wear low cut necklines so that their cleavage shows? If they didn't want men staring, wear a turtleneck!

That's why a pair of mirrored sunglasses are required! This along with your ability to have your head turned slightly away from the lady in question while looking directly at her cleavage is a skill that needs to be taught kids at a young age.

That's why a pair of mirrored sunglasses are required! This along with your ability to have your head turned slightly away from the lady in question while looking directly at her cleavage is a skill that needs to be taught kids at a young age.
In Florida, cleavage looks at you.

What's the point in having a website with a list of products and services if you're not going to show me prices?

Back
Top Bottom