Rhetorical questions that need to be asked

Because the FCC as usual, screwed up the allocation tables... first the 6 Mhz allotted for Ch 1 was taken for the proposed FM band and eventually it was part of a 30 to 50Mhz mobile and fixed radio service...

Early cordless phones were in that same frequency band and you could easily listen to your neighbors on your scanner

Why do most married men equate freedom as a designated part of the house their wives give them permission to occupy and decorate and then brag about it like it's some sort of accomplishment ?

Because most of their married friends are treated worse so they act like they won something. Stockholm. syndrome + normalization of shitty relationships. It is mind boggling. I had one that had a particularly brutal woman, he justified her existence by saying “i get a hot meal on the table every night”. I wanted to say “dude learn to cook”.

Who was the first person to look at a lobster and say, "Damn, that looks like good eating!".

How big is a 2x4 really?

Why does Lola, walk like a woman, but talks like a man?
Go check that out and report back to us.

Hangover2_Orr_post.jpg

Because most of their married friends are treated worse so they act like they won something. Stockholm. syndrome + normalization of shitty relationships. It is mind boggling. I had one that had a particularly brutal woman, he justified her existence by saying “i get a hot meal on the table every night”. I wanted to say “dude learn to cook”.
Wow that's messed up. I can also get hot meals when ever I want, it's called take out and it's cheaper than marriage.

Why do people look in the tissue after blowing their nose?
Why do you have to take advice when you can always give grief?
If humans evolved on all fours would women have utters?
If a man’s penis is the size of their thumb, why are you looking at your thumb right now?

Back
Top Bottom