• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Retaliation strikes by Iran have begun...

T
What unit were you in in New Haven?

My squadron is near there. I tell people New Haven because people know where New Haven is, but not the surrounding towns.

Technically East Haven ...CLB 25 - Maintenance Services Company (formerly 6th Motors) - USMC Reserve unit out of the complex at ft Nathaniel hale park shared with mountain division (15th?) army national guard.

Good hopefully out of their systems, and Trump declares no death, no response. Wait and see how it plays out, a real attack would seem dumb on Iran’s part, but who knows. I kind of anticipated more proxy/plausible deniability stuff from Iran, as historically, they seem to prefer to survive.

Trump will draw from his military experience to make the best strategic decision.

Can you expand on your reply? No you can't because you don't have any clue on half the statements you make. You spend an awful lot of time making statements where you can't even defend them why is that? Oh that's right you couldn't expand on that either.

Can you expand on your reply? No you can't because you don't have any clue on half the statements you make. You spend an awful lot of time making statements where you can't even defend them why is that? Oh that's right you couldn't expand on that either.

I can expand on it no problem. Trump went intentionally well out of his way to avoid military service in time of war. Trump has no business running the military. He's a coward.

Remember PH was the catalyst to get us into WW2. We needed one. Maybe this is the catalyst to finally de-nuke Iran once and for all. Sanctions and “agreements” have not worked and it is getting too late to stop them if we don’t act soon.

Remember PH was the catalyst to get us into WW2. We needed one. Maybe this is the catalyst to finally de-nuke Iran once and for all. Sanctions and “agreements” have not worked and it is getting too late to stop them if we don’t act soon.

The silver lining to this dark cloud.

The lemonade, which we'll make from lemons.

Again, I wish I had ANY faith that it would actually happen. It's no longer 1941. I think, instead, that we'll just limp along trading airstrikes, terrorist attacks, ship detainments... stuff like that. Nothing will actually get resolved.

It sucks sometimes, being a pessimist.

I can expand on it no problem. Trump went intentionally well out of his way to avoid military service in time of war. Trump has no business running the military. He's a coward.
What about your hero Obama? Like I said you never really back up your statements ever and I don't think anyone takes you seriously. Don't you feel that when you speak if people ignore your comments you become meaningless?

I have to edit because I like to add your common end statement of > [rofl]

we should have done that long ago. Iraq never tried again after their reactor was bombed. Longer we wait the tougher it will be. I personally am fine with leaving and just defending our borders, but if policy makers want to deal with ME, then deal with it. Doing things half assed just doesn’t work, make a decision and follow through before the dems give them billions more to rebuild their war machine.

By that standard only Gabbard and Buttigieg should be allowed to be President, and since neither of them will get the Nomination, we’re in the same spot we have been in since George H.W. Bush was in office. Military service is not a pre-requisite and has not been for decades.

we should have done that long ago. Iraq never tried again after their reactor was bombed. Longer we wait the tougher it will be. I personally am fine with leaving and just defending our borders, but if policy makers want to deal with ME, then deal with it. Doing things half assed just doesn’t work, make a decision and follow through before the dems give them billions more to rebuild their war machine.

I remember the good old days where Iraq was fighting Iran for something like 10 or 20 years and US was selling guns to both sides.

What about your hero Obama? Like I said you never really back up your statements ever and I don't think anyone takes you seriously. Don't you feel that when you speak if people ignore your comments you become meaningless?

I have to edit because I like to add your common end statement of > [rofl]

I've never supported Obama.

By that standard only Gabbard and Buttigieg should be allowed to be President, and since neither of them will get the Nomination, we’re in the same spot we have been in since George H.W. Bush was in office. Military service is not a pre-requisite and has not been for decades.

It's not a standard. I don't think that being a veteran should be a requirement. I do know that being a veteran gives different perspectives on how to interact with the military, however.

I've never supported Obama.

Good answer a non-answer, do you feel a weak retort with weak replies makes your statement easier to ignore? Or does it make your statements as a whole look weak? Tell you what don't answer I don't want you to look bad in front of the members here. See you later Dench don't know what your intent is but neither do you!

I remember the good old days where Iraq was fighting Iran for something like 10 or 20 years and US was selling guns to both sides.

yup, letting them kill themselves, and profiting off it was a fine option. Indecisiveness, getting involved, trying to back out, getting involved, trying to back out, seems to work less effectively.

Good answer a non-answer, do you feel a weak retort with weak replies makes your statement easier to ignore? Or does it make your statements as a whole look weak? Tell you what don't answer I don't want you to look bad in front of the members here. See you later Dench don't know what your intent is but neither do you!

what? [rofl]

I have no idea who you are and I have no idea what you're talking about [rofl]

Am I the only one that looks forward to see what happens next? If Iran just popped a bunch of holes in the desert than hopefully nothing. But if not....

Am I the only one that looks forward to see what happens next? If Iran just popped a bunch of holes in the desert than hopefully nothing. But if not....

I'd kind of like to know what happened. Are the troops all okay? Were there any direct base hits, or did it hit some buildings nearby with some unlucky Iraqis in them, etc.

I'd kind of like to know what happened. Are the troops all okay? Were there any direct base hits, or did it hit some buildings nearby with some unlucky Iraqis in them, etc.

I think the news will have to be scrubbed - were there Patriot batteries, were they effective? Don't want to give out too much info on that. If any troops were injured, families will have to be notified first etc. It's night time there so maybe hard to evaluate the damage if any.

Back
Top Bottom