• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Retaliation strikes by Iran have begun...

I can never understand NES.

One day it’s we should leave the Middle East entirely. The next we should engage in a full blown war with Iran.

Yes, we should have left it a long time ago. Unfortunately, I bet this will now make the opposite happen, because it mandates a response. If these idiots in Iran couldn't just wait a little longer, we would have been gone then you can all go take over Iraq again and have fun with it.

I can never understand NES.

One day it’s we should leave the Middle East entirely. The next we should engage in a full blown war with Iran.

Sucker punches get swung back on. Don't want to fight? Don't launch missiles...

Iran could have sucked it up and had a media heyday with General Douchbag's funeral, laid him In State and named a new missile after him.
Instead they chose poorly...

I thoroughly agree we never should have gotten involved in the first place.

At this point...

And as regards denuking Iran, not gonna happen save one method: GLASS.

They're not going to abide by anyone's terms.

I would hope our military wouldn’t give them the choice. But, again, I have no faith it’ll actually happen.

Ever since 1945, I don’t think our .gov overlords have seen a war they can’t mess up.

Sucker punches get swung back on. Don't want to fight? Don't launch missiles...

Don’t want missiles? Don’t drone strike Military leaders...

It’s the same thing with Israel and Palestine. It’s a never ending cycle. One side does one thing for one reason or another. The other responds. So the other responds to that. Which gets a response. And on and on it goes.

That’s how the war machine works. And the bigger and fancier the toys the more it benefits the military industrial complex.

So we’ll probably drop bombs on (or launch missiles at) the launch sites at least, right? Then what? Back and forth escalation? How long before Israel jumps in, or gets pulled in?

Remember, Iran spent about ten years pretty recently trying to wipe Iraq off the map. They’re well acquainted with the terrain, the politics, and the people there. They’re a regional military powerhouse, fully capable of striking Iraq anywhere they wish.

Why they’d need or want Russian backing is beyond me.
And they failed with Iraq, just as they will fail with the US.

We should just leave it. Maybe lob some missiles at them from the ships as they’re pulling away. The last thing we need are a million+ new refugees from the ME.

I don’t know where or how accurate that initial report from Page 1 was of 20 KIA’s already, I hope it’s wrong obviously, and that this attack is simply a way for Iran to save face with its people and that it’s only targeted some infrastructure around the bases and not looking for body counts.

There’s a USO Center on Al-Asad with a fair amount of civilians working there right now.

Lots of videos being posted at #Iraq hash tag... it doesn't look good.

If we go hot and hard INSIDE of Iran with stealth and tomahawks, I'm sure that would trigger any CONUS sleeper cells, if they truly exist...

The crack team at the FBI is on the case.

View: https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1214621590404640774

TOP MEN
Peter-Strozk-psychopath.jpg

Back
Top Bottom