• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Reputation levels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that it's a big deal, but someone docked me a rep point because they disagreed with my civilly discussed opinion. I think it's kind of crap that someone would take away from your rep just because they don't agree with you. [thinking]

Yeah, it's crap. But don't sweat it... rep ain't a number. Especially when most people end up knowing each other FTF around here eventually.

Not that it's a big deal, but someone docked me a rep point because they disagreed with my civilly discussed opinion. I think it's kind of crap that someone would take away from your rep just because they don't agree with you. [thinking]

I dropped a rep point your way - you have been a fine NES Member and have enjoyed your posts.

I agree with you, so +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom