• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Reputation levels?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fooped

Resident HK Guru
Are there more levels after "So-and-so is on a distinguished road" I seem to remember that the green boxes moved from left to right as more rep points were accumulated.

Just curious. [smile]

User is infamous around these parts
User can only hope to improve
User has a little shameless behaviour in the past
User is an unknown quantity at this point
User is on a distinguished road
User is a Marksman
User is a Sharpshooter
User is an Expert
User is Distinguished
User is Double Distinguished
User is International Distinguished

User is a Marksman
User is a Sharpshooter
User is an Expert
User is Distinguished

Is this some kind of an NES joke?

User is a Marksman
User is a Sharpshooter
User is an Expert
User is Distinguished

Thanks Derek,

Hopefully will still be using the rep system in the future, as it seems that people have not progressed beyond the first level (unless it takes a large number of rep points to progress?)

In any case, thanks again.

G

Don't feel bad I had 15 and then did a double post not knowing it was illegal to do so and dropped down to 10.

I guess my joke thread and other things I post in an attempt to inform people here aren't as liked as I thought they were.

Oh well. Only doing my best to enlighten and inform.

So where can we see our points?

Clicked on my scale thingie. I only have 18 points.[hmmm]
I suck. [laugh]

So where can we see our points?

Clicked on my scale thingie. I only have 18 points.[hmmm]
I suck. [laugh]

Don't feel bad, I only have 21. Don't know where/how you get to see them, as I had to go to the Moderator's Control Panel to see my own!

I wouldn't sweat it. We're not here to get brownie points or we'd be out running for office! [laugh2]

Don't feel bad, I only have 21. Don't know where/how you get to see them, as I had to go to the Moderator's Control Panel to see my own!

I wouldn't sweat it. We're not here to get brownie points or we'd be out running for office! [laugh2]

That's how I just checked mine, too [laugh]

I don't know where to find it, either.

I have three points. I suck... [wink]

(BTW, you can check it by going to your profile, clicking the "User CP" link, then scrolling to the bottom).

That comment's worth a point [grin]

If you click on the
reputation.gif
at the bottom left of any posting you make, (between the
user_online.gif
and the
report.gif
), it'll tell you how many points you have. Mine says 18...oops now it says 20 !

Last edited:
I have one point.[smile] Now the next time I'm talking and someone interrupts and says, "Do you have a point?" I can honestly answer YES!

Huh, never knew reputation points existed before today. Guess I haven't been spending too much time on this forum (my boss thinks otherwise[wink])

So what are the guidelines for reputation points? When are we supposed to give and/or receive them? And how do we know where we got them from (I have 11, no close where they came from).

Blue means the person leaving rep doesn't have any yet and it won't weigh in on your total.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom