• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"reputation" info

Status
Not open for further replies.

ackar

NES Member
I recently received notification of reputation posts to me. I found that once I went away from that screen I could not get it back. I have since found that if I hit settings to the right on my username I can get the screen back up. But if I click on my username my profile info comes up with the usual tabs - My activity, user messages, etc. I understand that some members have a tab in that line up for "reputation". Mine does not have that is it possible for me to change a setting somewhere to activate that tab?

Thanks in advance.

click settings on the top right of your screen...It will show the last several reps.

the rep system is ghey. It's only purpose is to make people whine like little girls when they get negged.

I am not keeping score I just had reps from a post in one thread, all positive until I ran into you guys[crying] Now I am doomed. The notification popped up and I had no idea what they were.

Seriously I appreciate the quick responses. Thanks guys.

I agree the reps are kinda lame but it is awfully funny when some unpopular dbag suddenly turns red...yeah thats a bit funny at least to me.

I got some negative rep points and a ban or two for allegedly insulting some of you shat heads. I've since promised to never again let any of you idiots annoy me to the point of insulting you ever again. Even if you continue to act like complete Warren-voting douche-nozzles I vow to never again offend the sensibilities of any of you rump swabbing monkey bangers.

I think we can call this thread complete.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom