• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Reputation levels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for pointing all this out. Now I know how to check my points and add reputation points for others. Silly, but fun. Is this only available to paid members?

+1 in a post usually means you agree with what the person you quoted or the person above you said. But I guess now it could mean +1 rep point added. [grin]

I used to be on a distinguished road but now I'm an unknown quantity - why did I fall? I don't have any red marks on my profile. I'm hurt [hmmm] [wink]

Mine shows that I dropped some for spamming. I haven't quite figured that one out yet.[thinking]

yes you can see others reputation but its only by the bar.. green is good.. the more bars the better.

You can also see the Itrader level.

Mine shows that I dropped some for spamming. I haven't quite figured that one out yet.[thinking]

Look up on the red bar at the top. You'll see a thing that reads, "UserCP." Click on that.

There you'll see a header in the middle that reads, "Latest Reputation Received"

Under that, you'll see what thread you were given the rep point, pos or neg for. The thread name will be a URL. If you click it, it will take you right to the post that you were left the rep points. If you click on that
reputation.gif
symbol, you can read the rep comments left as well.

It also says that some were "Even" and some are "somewhat positive". I don't quite get the distinction. Don't you either get positive or negative rep points? Or is that the rep level of the person giving the point?

It also says that some were "Even" and some are "somewhat positive". I don't quite get the distinction. Don't you either get positive or negative rep points? Or is that the rep level of the person giving the point?

the person leaving the rep will show even if they have not received any rep yet.

Well, I have a gray box on a post, and it says that that post is even.

What does that mean if I didn't get an equal amount of negs and pos on that post?

I think Derek meant: "the person leaving the rep will show [as] even, if they have not received any rep yet". At least, that's how I read it. http://bash.org/?367896 [smile]

Well, I have a gray box on a post, and it says that that post is even.

That means someone with no rating left you a rep point on that one post. Since they have no rating they leave no points until they aquire rating.

Look up on the red bar at the top. You'll see a thing that reads, "UserCP." Click on that.

There you'll see a header in the middle that reads, "Latest Reputation Received"

Hmm, I see no such header on the User Control Panel page after clicking on UserCP. What am I missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom