Rep Points...

Ok, so if you leave a rep point...does anyone know it? Or do they see what the person posted??

It's pretty cool. Are there different levels? Or just the red, green, and grey??

And it was funny to the "On the High Road" because it was something like, "The High Road is on the right road." or something to that effect. I giggled.

So, in this case, who sees the comments that are left? Even if the names were removed, it would be nice to see what others think of the posts we all submit.

So, in this case, who sees the comments that are left? Even if the names were removed, it would be nice to see what others think of the posts we all submit.

I am not going to open that can of worms. The mods and I can see if someone is abusing the system, and if that happens the problem will be corrected.

One of the weaknesses of the system (there'll be a perfect system when one of us has nothing better to do with our lives than to write one) is that pluses and minuses net out. Without the details somebody with 0 negatives and 10 positives shows as a +10, the same as someone with 87,000 negatives and 87,010 positives.

Ken

I'm on another message board where they do use this stuff and it is very
inhibiting. I posted a comment contrary to the group think and I received
about a half dozen negative comments. I don't go there anymore. If someone
doesn't like what I say, fine, don't read my posts anymore, but to give someone
a neg because they have an opinion contrary to the mainstream thought is,
is downright idiotic. If this became prevalent here I would leave the forum. I
would especially hate it if Scriv was the target of those who abhor his delivery.

YMMV....

If this became prevalent here I would leave the forum. I would especially hate it if Scriv was the target of those who abhor his delivery.

YMMV....

Don't worry TBP. The mods and I are keeping a close eye on it. If it doesn't work out I can turn it off. I turned it on to get people to think twice before posting something that might not be factual or something that is intended to be a shot at someone.

You need 10 to move to the next level. I just gave you 2. Don't worry I know others in here value your witty posts. :^)

I was young, naive, and he had candy.... [sad2]

Was this him???
DSC221.jpg

Back
Top Bottom