• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Reply quotes

ProGun

NES Member
Not sure why my new phone would be causing this, but when I try to reply to a post, the cursor refuses to stay outside the quoted post. I'm running Brave browser on a new Samsung 22 Ultra. I cleared the cache and cookies, but still doing it. And If I try to move the cursor outside the quoted post, it just jumps back in, and makes the quoted post "box" larger. Very weird. Not seeing this happen on another Xen forum I'm on. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221231_101433_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20221231_101433_Brave.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I did, no joy. I haven't tried another reply on my phone since yesterday. I'll have to see if this issue continues...

ETA: Just had a reply work okay in another thread, but getting weird things trying to edit this post...3rd try now

Do you have a "Signature" setting turned on? You may have a series of returns/enters and not realize it...

^Yes, but hasn't changed in over a year. I'm also now seeing similar issues on another Xenforo forum. It's gotta be the phone, will have to research further. Wonder if it's an Android 13 bug, as that just updated a couple days ago.

^Yes, but hasn't changed in over a year. I'm also now seeing similar issues on another Xenforo forum. It's gotta be the phone, will have to research further. Wonder if it's an Android 13 bug, as that just updated a couple days ago.
Guess it's a Brave issue with my S22. Replying seems okay using Firefox.

Back
Top Bottom