Rep Points...

So let me get this straight, If somebody makes a post that you like and think is worthy you give them a positive "point".....

You know....I love NES and you guys Derek, Cross-X, dwarven1, Adam, TYEPO1313, LenS, tele mark, C-pher, dreppucci007 and everyone elses have to be the smartest, nicest, coolest, wisest, awsomest people in all of New England, and without you guys our gun rights and knowledge would be all but gone.

Once again thank you guys very much for the bestest information on the web.

Last edited:
happy50.gif
yeah.gif

I'm still not giving you free rep points for that.

Ross, it seems that you can only leave positive or negative feedback.

Positive feedback does not require that you type any text in to justify it. I don't think it even allows for typing any text in to justify it (which I would like to see as an option).

Negative feedback REQUIRES that you type a reason into the text box.

You can't leave "neutral" feedback. It's a rudimentary up or down thing.

I did get a Neutral feedback - as it was neither positive or negative by a user in my Reloading Course Thread :

http://northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=283855#post283855

It shows up Gray with Neutral as the feedback... Is that just because the person that left it cannot leave rep points?

Thanks for clarification.

I don't understand it. I tried to give feedback to someone and it told me that I had to give feedback to an unknown quantity of other people before I could give more feedback on this person! <doh>

So you have to spread around your feedback, don't know how much over how much time, before you can give feedback on the same person again.

You can't continue to hit someone. I made it so you have to leave rep for 10 others before you can hit the same person again.

I understand that I can't see the comments left, but is there any way for me to see how many rep points I have? I'm sure this was covered in the previous 7 pages, but with more thread drift here than in the Official Thread Drift thread...

If you double click on the scale next to your online indicator it should pop up a box that tells you.

So where does this distinguished road that everyone (except me) is on take you? What if it is a dead end? What if someone wants to take a different road? Do you walk this road or can you drive? Is public transportation available? Should I pack a lunch? Is CCW permitted on the road? Will there be tolls? Lots of questions here and few answers. How about some help.

I don't get it. I was looking at the HK .45 Brent is selling in the classifieds. The guy who is interested in buying it has TWO posts and he's on the distinguished road. I'm feeling like an outsider.

Back
Top Bottom