Reloading Bench Photos

Took a few weeks longer than I would have liked (too cold in the unheated workshop) but it's done. I'm thinking about hanging a 4' work light above it, maybe spring for LEDs. The 100W bulb in the gooseneck work light gets the job done for now though.

bench.jpg

Thanks, I did it. Routered the slots for the track. It makes it easy to get rid of the presses by sliding to side or removing, and have a full bench for working on long guns etc. The track is available at Woodcraft, I went to the Walpole store. Best part....no holes on bench.

Thanks, I did it. Routered the slots for the track. It makes it easy to get rid of the presses by sliding to side or removing, and have a full bench for working on long guns etc. The track is available at Woodcraft, I went to the Walpole store. Best part....no holes on bench.

Nice job. How you liking the LNL press? I've yet to set up my LNL since the wall behind my reloading bench is being repaired by a carpenter in the next couple weeks. Ugh. Can't wait to crank out some hot .357 rounds.

Andrew- love the LNL! I hear alot of people bitching about the primer mechanism, however, i've loaded thousands of rounds and never had an issue. I pump out ammo in several calibers and have not had and problems.
Set it up and get to work!
If you need help with anything pertaining to the LNL, check out Bill Morgan on Youtube. Lots of great info on setup and troubleshooting these presses.
Cheers

I have a monster table that us 6'X9' constructed from MDF, 4X4's 2X4's and 2X6's....It weighs over 300lbs so I was thinking of a way to easily move it should the need arise. I added 1000lb wheeled trailer jacks and now I am able to move it with ease. table.jpg

2823C056-C4C5-4783-8F47-66BABD27318D_zpsjycwzdvm.jpg

Just finished building this yesterday. It's not a reloading bench just yet, more of a tinkering workbench. Still looking for my first press to mount on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom