Reloading Bench Photos

mounted the cabinet on the wall, and built the shelf all my reloading manuals, lubricants, and extra ammo boxes now sit on. organized and cleaned everything up. had to share some pics. it will be trashed again in a week. Tactical GSD is on point as always.

I needed to do something about the bench I was using before. A recent storm provided the inspiration. It's really basic, but gets the job done.

ybwZK7d.jpg

l9W16bW.jpg

tRupPgr.jpg

zQGSJdk.jpg

1Flgt7P.jpg

kdee3Bb.jpg

I built this years ago when my 3 boys were very young. I built it in a long closet in my basement so I could lock it up to keep the kids from doing what kids will do when I'm not home. Anyway it is small, but I have been using it for 21 years now. I can reload at least 6 different calibers.
dillon_xl_650.jpg

New XL650
I mounted it on the bench this morning, took my time to assemble and set up everything. I just finished the first 100 rounds of 45.
I upgraded from a square deal B, the feel of this press is quite different. It will take some getting used to for sure.
My square deal B is being sent in for an overhaul, then it will be for sale.

Here's the gun work desk with the rockcrusher
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416526513.990779.jpg
And the Loadmaster on the high bench. This works really well as I'm 6'2"
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416526524.307859.jpg

And of course my moms German Shepherd Dog making sure I don't do anything stupid
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416526534.841586.jpg

Ok, ok. You guys have pushed me hard enough, I am going to start the demo in my basement next week so I can get started building my room. It won't be as fancy with reloading equipment, because I only have a Rock Chucker that I don't know how to use, but it will be my little man cave where I can escape to drink beer and ogle my guns and gun related crap.

I will post pictures of my progress once it is done.

Ok, ok. You guys have pushed me hard enough, I am going to start the demo in my basement next week so I can get started building my room. It won't be as fancy with reloading equipment, because I only have a Rock Chucker that I don't know how to use, but it will be my little man cave where I can escape to drink beer and ogle my guns and gun related crap.

Lulz I dont even reload bro. Its just my go drink beer and hide from the girlfriend space.

Nice broseph! Gimme a yell if you need a hand. I can come up and help you get that rockcrusher running. If nothing else, I can drink beer with the best of 'em!

Nice broseph! Gimme a yell if you need a hand. I can come up and help you get that rockcrusher running. If nothing else, I can drink beer with the best of 'em!

I have a short business trip to get through, and then I am home for a while. If nothing else, lets hit the range.

I have a short business trip to get through, and then I am home for a while. If nothing else, lets hit the range.

yup...as soon as we can find one we can get onto, lol...It's pretty bad at Major Waldrons, and my private range is unthinkable at the moment, literally 8' banks preventing access from the road, and 5' of snow cover on the range itself. We'll figure something out.

I'll be completely rebuilding mine in the near future, as, with any luck, i'll be buying a house sometime in the next month or so.

as she sits currently

20141011_164105_zpsb09d5ce2.jpg

hah if the color of the press didnt give it a way you would be hardpressed to ID my shithole as a reloading space! you neat freaks with amble space....jeeezz

Thanks, wife got tired of my stuff all over the house so let me build a room and get out of her hair. If you noticed in the lower left corner my dog likes the peace and quite also.

Alright enough of you organized plenty of space reloading set ups! I have a reloading shelf. So there!

Some of you guys got some great spaces........good job.

Back
Top Bottom