• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Registrations and Confiscations of firearms owners and firearms

I just hope he doesn't start buying up firearms companies... and then killing them.

Demand will always result in folks stepping up to provide supply....especially with easy to manufacture firearms like the AR

True. As long as licenses to manufacture are still being issued. Trump won't last forever...

They didn't seem to be having much luck finding guns. Lots of boating accidents, I guess.

One had a unique way. Rent a storage unit, stop paying the rent, and when they auction off the contents... someone else is the owner.

That has been the plan all along.

If things continue down the path we are currently on, than one day we will all get that knock on the door.

Decide how you want to live and consider the consequences of your choice, make peace with your decision... I know I have.

u don't have a couple buried lowers somewhere? lol strenght in numbers

Just saying, they name the team leader. Solzhenitsyn told us how to end this before we all go to the camps. Waiting for the knock and hoping your neighbor gets it instead of you hasn't worked out too well in the past. Bet these pussies can't wait to move from the ghetto to disarming the nice suburbs.

Maybe some of our taxpayer funded government agencies will be better at finding a few old guns as opposed to identifying some whacko that everybody knew was a ticking time bomb.

When Page went to drug rehab, her aunt placed her belongings in a storage unit, then stopped paying the monthly fee. The guns, as elusive as quicksilver in a country awash in weapons, now belonged to whoever bought the contents in a blind auction.

Might be cheaper than a boat. Rent a unit and let it lapse. Who knows what was inside?

I read the first few paragraphs of the article.

You folks realize that MA has been doing exactly the same thing for many years now, don't you?

The only difference here is that it is done by each local PD instead of a DOJ "special forces unit".

So the government actually does enforce some gun laws?...why is everyone complaining they got some guns out of the hands of some prohibited people..isn't this the whole reason why we must be liscenced and register all of our firearms! Just saying.[pot]

I just hope he doesn't start buying up firearms companies... and then killing them.

I wouldn't be surprised this has already been discussed by those with very deep pockets. Companies buying companies to eliminate competition is not unheard of.

I read the first few paragraphs of the article.

You folks realize that MA has been doing exactly the same thing for many years now, don't you?

The only difference here is that it is done by each local PD instead of a DOJ "special forces unit".
MA is more aggressive about it, since surrender/confiscation is a step taken upon any conviction (or even charge), not something the state gets around to later.

Back
Top Bottom