• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Red Flag standoff in NY

Reddit pulled the coverage and others

It looks like they already took his guns when his wife let them in. KEEP YOUR STUFF IN MULTIPLE PLACES AND HAVE OFF THE BOOKS STUFF.

Some people are working on mastadon feeds from Twitter accounts. I may have some hand in an API to get a feed cloned reactively.

Well, I'll let the legal beagles opine here.

This is the absolute last thing that's needed here, more conjecture, bloviation, and opinions. "The narrative" is going to come out today probably once people start appearing in court.

It seems I missed a lot.

I gather the man in question is in custody by now. What happened to supporters to showed up?

This is a good case for having ham radio equipment in the house.

This is what I'm really curious about. Supposedly there were 50-75 supporters that showed up and people in a nearby cemetery were being grabbed by the VoPos. Carmel in NY has about 5,500 people, so a sudden uptick in people brought before the local district court would be rather noticeable, especially if they're non-locals.

I want to see what the charges will be. I'm pretty sure these people aren't going to get the Wyatt Detention Center special and have all their disorderlies dismissed because of political pressure. The circus is just beginning.

This is what I'm really curious about. Supposedly there were 50-75 supporters that showed up and people in a nearby cemetery were being grabbed by the VoPos. Carmel in NY has about 5,500 people, so a sudden uptick in people brought before the local district court would be rather noticeable, especially if they're non-locals.

I want to see what the charges will be. I'm pretty sure these people aren't going to get the Wyatt Detention Center special and have all their disorderlies dismissed because of political pressure. The circus is just beginning.

Yeah, what the actual f*** was this about? People have every right to assemble.

One of the points in the video was that the tech/social media companies want to control the narrative.....this is dead on.

As stated, Fakebook and Instagram were wholesale deleting posts that people made/shared.

This is just the start imho.....

Dont think for a moment that these companies are not tracking the relationships between posters/people in social media

They harvest personal information and your habits

The next step is for them not to delete your posts but to ALTER or wholesale create a post out of thin air and even share/forward it without your knowledge.....

Information is power and everyone better get ready for unprecidented abuse of the internet in 2020......

If you have to use "social media" and you havent begun to try to source out companies that dont behave badly like FB/Instagram/Twitter then your setting yourself up for fail

One thing this event has shown those of us in NH is how important it is to stop these kind of bills in legislature before they get to become laws and are enforced and abused.

One thing this event has shown those of us in NH is how important it is to stop these kind of bills in legislature before they get to become laws and are enforced and abused.

good luck with that, we have had lots of precedent where laws aren't doing shit, the sanctuary cities is a great example of laws being dead when there is enough money behind some cause. NH isn't that far behind surrounding communism, more like an exception and a giant target for libs to normalize it to the NY, MA and now VT level.

If there is anything you faggots, should learn from this, it's the increasing degree of sophistication.

The knock will not come when you are ready. Your wife will be threatened, a.l.a. with CPC to take over your house before you have a chance to have "a boating accident". "The private companies" are well oiled to promptly delete posts and to shape narative. Coms jammed. And this is some bumf*** place which isn't rolling in cash to buy toys that more prosperous PDs have.

What's next? Probably a smear campaign. I'm surprised that no kiddie pr0n has been found yet. I'm sure there will be countless testimonies about this guy being a drunk, wife beater and a loon. May be some fake posts will surface of him ranting with tinfoil heat, all to have him distanced and isolated. Divide and conquer, one by one. That's why I've been saying that you need to drop this "you live in commie shithole" bullshit. We win or go down together.

good luck with that, we have had lots of precedent where laws aren't doing shit, the sanctuary cities is a great example of laws being dead when there is enough money behind some cause. NH isn't that far behind surrounding communism, more like an exception and a giant target for libs to normalize it to the NY, MA and now VT level.

Pretty much every state in the country to some extent is in the same predicament.
If there is anything you faggots, should learn from this, it's the increasing degree of sophistication.

The knock will not come when you are ready. Your wife will be threatened, a.l.a. with CPC to take over your house before you have a chance to have "a boating accident". "The private companies" are well oiled to promptly delete posts and to shape narative. Coms jammed. And this is some bumf*** place which isn't rolling in cash to buy toys that more prosperous PDs have.

What's next? Probably a smear campaign. I'm surprised that no kiddie pr0n has been found yet. I'm sure there will be countless testimonies about this guy being a drunk, wife beater and a loon. May be some fake posts will surface of him ranting with tinfoil heat, all to have him distanced and isolated. Divide and conquer, one by one. That's why I've been saying that you need to drop this "you live in commie shithole" bullshit. We win or go down together.

The whole internet has gone from trying to put together groups to go support this guy to memeing him and anyone who wanted to help overnight. We have no organization.

Pretty much every state in the country to some extent is in the same predicament.

The whole internet has gone from trying to put together groups to go support this guy to memeing him and anyone who wanted to help overnight. We have no organization.
Nevermind the boot lockers praising the work the police did with the lack of “harm” done by him to cops.

There is a solution for all of this nonsense but nobody's gonna like it, especially politicians and the police. The battle of Athens is gonna look like a walk in the park when (not if) it happens. Remember the words of Chief Crazy Horse "Hokayhey, it is a good day to die!" Me? What can I do, run them over with my wheelchair?

Lol great way to clear the air... accuse reporters of domestic terrorism, while only vaguely laying out the facts of what happened.

If the Sheriff really wanted to do something, they would have posted a breakdown of events and what actually happened, etc. Of course they can't do that though, because some
shitbird prosecutor is probably still trying to figure out ways to criminally prosecute this guy "for something" because he made sport of the polezei with his "standoff".

-Mike

The commie shithole problem is real, but the ERPO thing is already in a lot of non-commie shitholes, and "they" are trying to make that shit
federal, too, ala "Lautenberg II" because they are thinking the fudds will suck for it. Even if dozens of states can be saved, they are still at
risk.

In this case it's not abundantly clear to me this is an ERPO issue but who knows, most of what I've read around about what happened to this guy is noise, not
facts. A bunch of people on the internet sending conjecture, juxtaposed with vague sounding garbage from the Sheriff's office, the truth probably lies somewhere in the
middle but I think it's going to be awhile before we actually see it. (like for example, a copy of the police report etc, as well as a narrative contained within, or docs for the
warrant, etc. )

I agree WRT the sophistication though, there's stuff like "fusion centers" etc, that whenever an incident happens, some .gov types scurry around trying to track or
block what someone does, etc. All of the bullshit about "terrorism" laid the groundwork for that 1984-like crap to become a reality.

-Mike

Everyone is going to ignore this, but I'm the only one on this forum who even points it out: this was a crisis actor drill and a fake event. It was to condition the public that whenever there's a domestic dispute the guns have to be seized from the psycho, and to us make the cops and gov look like Nazis coming to a DD like the military. 2012 NDAA: Smith Bundt Modernization Act Repeal, Operation Chaos, Operation Cointelpro.

Real events barely make the news past the Police Blotter, and don't stay in the news cycle. This one has wall-to-wall coverage but no mention of charges or investigation. Those rumors will probably come up later as they fill in the backstory. You can go back to your regularly scheduled programming now.

Edit: now I see they added the charges. Weren't there yesterday when I first heard about this LOL event.

Everyone is going to ignore this, but I'm the only one on this forum who even points it out: this was a crisis actor drill and a fake event. It was to condition the public that whenever there's a domestic dispute the guns have to be seized from the psycho, and to us make the cops and gov look like Nazis coming to a DD like the military. 2012 NDAA: Smith Bundt Modernization Act Repeal, Operation Chaos, Operation Cointelpro.

Real events barely make the news past the Police Blotter, and don't stay in the news cycle. This one has wall-to-wall coverage but no mention of charges or investigation. Those rumors will probably come up later as they fill in the backstory. You can go back to your regularly scheduled programming now.

Dude, did not not miss the post in the thread? Someone in this thread served with this guy, he's not fake, unless you think he's some kind of .gov operative. [rofl]

No need to false flag shit when the .gov does plenty of offensive shit in real life, and then uses terms like "terrorist" etc to describe people, and so on.

-Mike

My primary disdain here is based on the claim of domestic abuse. If the guy was beating his wife and they were there to help her, why threaten DCS and the children? Its because the cops only want power. They have ZERO care for what happens to the wife. We know this because no one threatens a mother about taking her children away and cares about her.

You don't threaten a family and then get to claim you're somehow protecting then at the same time.

My primary disdain here is based on the claim of domestic abuse. If the guy was beating his wife and they were there to help her, why threaten DCS and the children? Its because the cops only want power. They have ZERO care for what happens to the wife. We know this because no one threatens a mother about taking her children away and cares about her.

You don't threaten a family and then get to claim you're somehow protecting then at the same time.

the reason they threatened DCS is to get into the house without a warrant for a fishing expedition. One of many dirty tricks.

Back
Top Bottom