Received PA non-resident LTC in 6 days

Sadly, I thought I did, back in my onslaught but never sent the package.

Now that I have NH, ME, MA, CT, UT and FLA, I know I am covered there... I may just send it to the good sheriff to support PA.

Congrats on the PA license! Six days has to be a record...for anything involving state government.

Don't know if you remember me, Steve, but I took your LTC course last summer. I finally bought a G19 from someone here at NES. Am very happy with it! I know you like the G23, but I was more comfortable with the 9mm. Anyway, saw this post and thought I'd say hi. Be well, Jon

There were some problems a while back with some PA agencies not understanding reciprocity. With the PA permit priced at about 10 minutes of attorney time, it's a cheap insurance policy.

Congrats on the PA license! Six days has to be a record...for anything involving state government.

Don't know if you remember me, Steve, but I took your LTC course last summer. I finally bought a G19 from someone here at NES. Am very happy with it! I know you like the G23, but I was more comfortable with the 9mm. Anyway, saw this post and thought I'd say hi. Be well, Jon

Jon, glad to hear you like the 19. It is a great handgun. We use a 19 for our classes. I have been often tempted to liberate it. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom