Reason For NH Non Res Application?

I posted this question earlier today in the ongoing thread about NH non res permits that's located in the New Hampshire Gun Law section. I got one response (thank's livefreeorhere!) and was hoping for a few more before I mail my application.

I was wondering what most of you who have their non res NH permits put down as the reason for applying: PROTECTION or ALL PROPER PURPOSES ??

Thanks [grin]

I am a NH resident but...i just put personal/home protection. NH is much easier to get the permit in as they essentially have the burden of proof on why they SHOULDNT issue as opposed to Mass where you have the burden of proof as to why they should...just my $0.02

In NH, it doesnt matter the purpose. You put - All Lawful and Proper Purposes, but no matter what the purpose the license is given, it is good for all three (target, defense, hunting). NH issues licenses to those fit from a background check, and doesnt restrict someone from any one of the 3 proper purposes.

They probably wouldn't bat an eye unless you put down "to teach someone a lesson" or "the dumb bitch won't shut up".

I always put down Protection/Ease of Transport.

They probably wouldn't bat an eye unless you put down "to teach someone a lesson" or "the dumb bitch won't shut up".

I always put down Protection/Ease of Transport.

I didn't realize death had a little blue coffee mug and stared at cars from around the corner of his deck.

Back
Top Bottom