Ready to rock at the home front - your thoughts?

I said: "When I'm asleep my gun is on the nightstand with a trigger lock."

It's also there with a lamp, flashlight, glass of water...

One of you read me right, one did not.
Could also have been written clearer so as to eliminate the need for deciphering...
("When I'm sleeping I keep an unlocked gun on my nightstand with a trigger lock and key beside it and also ..... ")

Let's just say that stating on a public forum that you break the law, when trolls from the AG's office and probably some DAs are looking to "pick some low hanging fruit" is not a wise thing to do.

Additionally for OpSec purposes it isn't wise to post publicly whatever you do for your own security. Even if you live in Free America!!

If you think hiding behind a fake name protects you, think again, anyone motivated can smoke out almost anyone on the Internet, especially if they have the power of a subpoena to get IP addresses, etc.
So now we're gonna worry that Maura is gonna come knocking at my door to confiscate because I "joked" on an anonymous chat group about storage, etc? I'm pretty sure she and others are more concerned about the bigger, more important things going in life like everyone else is worried about ... like the size and weight of Tom Brady's balls....

Pump 12 gauge with a cable lock. Load the tube, run the cable lock through open action. Hide said gun in closet/under furniture. Next to some bolt cutters. And pocket carry the largest caliber subcompact/snubbie you are comfortable shooting. If tshtf, use the bolt cutters on the cable lock, rack the 12g, and deal with the situation. The subcompact/snubbie is for if you can't get the shotgun ready in time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pump 12 gauge with a cable lock. Load the tube, run the cable lock through open action. Hide said gun in closet/under furniture. Next to some bolt cutters. And pocket carry the largest caliber subcompact/snubbie you are comfortable shooting. If tshtf, use the bolt cutters on the cable lock, rack the 12g, and deal with the situation. The subcompact/snubbie is for if you can't get the shotgun ready in time.

Bolt cutters will not cut cable. Try it!

Bolt cutters will not cut cable. Try it!

You'd be surprised how quickly one can get through a lock in a time of need. Almost like it wasn't even there. On that note, what gun? I lost all of mine while cleaning them during my last deep sea fishing trip

Back
Top Bottom