READ THE FIRST POST Several preban ar15 mags available

I wonder if I could just have them shipped direct to my house and distribute from there? Firearms accessories are not regulated like that, and RI doesn't have a pre-ban post-ban thing...

won't do any good if the source is a pee-nos and will only ship to a FFL. if that is how they want to play, that's how we have to play if we want mags.

Yeah - Orlites aren't the greatest mags - but at this point I would be in for some too.

If there's a ban they'll still be worth $100 each - and if there isn't a ban - I could stand to have a few more preban mags around.

They're at least one type of mag that are easy to prove they're pre-ban.

I am waiting to hear back from two different FFL's one in central MA.... the third one I talked to said he wasn't interested in having them shipped to him for the transfer fee but I could e-mail him the info and he would do some research and get back to me.... yeah right I give him the source and he will buy up a thousand of them and make a few grand off them. I will post up in the members forum once I find a source that will transfer them in. I will give them the info so the dealer can mark up what he wants for regular customers but I will try to swing a NES discount or a deal.

Holy shit, next person to say in is going to get pistol whipped.
In for 10.

If this were me...
I'd realize that I'm giving a dealer a HUGE deal, basically handing him potentially thousands of dollars at no effort to him. I would secure me and mine pricing at the manufacturer's cost plus a vig for shipping, and that my order is fulfilled first.

If anyone balked at that, I'd let the deal die, honestly.

Hopefully someone like dcmdon will see this and be willing to help us out. I won't even bother mentioning it to my lgs because they already told me they won't deal with pre-bans because it is too sketchy to prove they are pre-ban.[rolleyes]

I was at H-S Trading in Auburn today, and picked up two 20-round pre-ban mags for $34 apiece. Supply & Demand capitalism at its best. I could have bought them last month for much less.

I got two of the last seven they had. All their 30's were gone, and only five 20's left after noon. They had plenty of AK magazines.

Back
Top Bottom