READ THE FIRST POST Several preban ar15 mags available

NOT A GROUP BUY OR A FEELER THIS IS A SEARCH FOR AN FFL WHO NEEDS A SOURCE FOR PREBAN ORLITE 30 ROUND AR MAGS

https://www.gunpartscorp.com/Search.htm?s= 555620B

part # 555620B

this is the link to the part # and site that have a $hit ton of these mags available.... Through my searching I have found that this company stopped making these prior to the ma AWB so they should be pre ban. I found one postonline stating that there was another run of these after teh ban but could not find any proof to show that the last statement was true.

have your FFL verify they are preban and order them for you or get them through a free stater if you can call and verify they are pre-ban.

remember these are all plastic and are actually heavier then the aluminum mags and the feed lips are all plastic. Worn mags have been known to cause double feeds but hey they are better then nothing and worth a look as a range mag.

I am not a legal professional and do your own research before buying these or having a free stater order them for you as I am not responsible if you get busted for posession of a post ban mag. I tried my best to verify and posted my findings but do your own searching.

Last edited:
IN

for mags... but not an FFL. Got the LTC-A thing covered though

Last edited:
IN! We need to act quickly here, and someone who has an FFL and is willing to help out our members can make a reasonable profit for his effort and benefit us all at the same time! Hope someone jumps on this before they get snapped up!

For $11.50 a piece for 30 rounders, I am definitely IN.

- - - Updated - - -

Call Pullman Arms in Worcester. just yesterday he was talking about trying to find pre ban mags, but couldn't find them anywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

if he is going to re-mark them up to $30 a piece though, forget it. I hate that. I'd be OUT at that point.

So basically you are looking for an FFL to assist? Why not post in a feeler in the group buy section and check out FFLs that have helped with those. Since you are in central MA, you could try calling pullman arms - last time I was there I asked about prebans and they said they didn't have any but were interested in getting some.

I would imagine there are several FFLs on this forum that would be willing to help. Hopefully they can cut NES'rs a break and still make a decent profit on ones they put on the shelves for walk in buyers.

If this does turn into a group buy, then I'd definitely be in too.

Last edited:
I wonder if I could just have them shipped direct to my house and distribute from there? Firearms accessories are not regulated like that, and RI doesn't have a pre-ban post-ban thing...

Back
Top Bottom