Rare Safe Queens

This thread can so go in the wrong direction......
iu

You guys are missing an opportunity here. What about those custom works of art? Seller has put more money into the gun than what the gun is worth. Or it is painted ,stippled or milled.

If the gun is so great. Why are you selling? Or is it you went too far and well. You just want to get rid of it and start again with another gun? Been a few times, if you wait long enough. You might get a deal. Providing they give you the OEM parts. Then, return it to stock.

I had a safe queen. A 1981 Python. I had a hard time with it. A gun is ment to be shot. So, got rid of it. At least I didn't lose money. But, in the end. The value you may gain for a firearm as it is not fired is minimal. Unless you find that person who wants a virgin. Honestly, it isn't worth the hassle. Buy the gun and shoot it. Like your wife. Enjoy life and don't safe it for the next guy

You guys are missing an opportunity here. What about those custom works of art? Seller has put more money into the gun than what the gun is worth. Or it is painted ,stippled or milled.
Automatic pass for me. I don't need someone else's butcher job.

You know a deal is bad when it has unicorns, rainbows and explosions on the title.

This thread delivers. To me a safe queen means a gun I way over paid for so long ago that I can make money on it and even though it’s unfired I’ve dropped it 12 times trying to get the f*** out of the back of my safe….
Big safes s*ck a**. Another reason why smaller safes are better.

PS: I decided this week I will finally clean the AK I used at the Porsche shoot and the last NES Excruciathlon.

Last edited:
Automatic pass for me. I don't need someone else's butcher job.

You know a deal is bad when it has unicorns, rainbows and explosions on the title.
Yep, the only time I'll play. Is if it cheeaap. Bought an AK for $400. Had a quad railed forgrip on it. The bolt would stick holding the bolt rearward. They had the tension on the gas tube to the point it bent it enough to stop the piston.

No paint ,stipple or mill work for me, thanks. lol

Back
Top Bottom