• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rare Safe Queens

If you owned a high dollar safe queen, pristine condition unfired firearm, would you use it to commit suicide in the event you were relentlessly dragged on an internet web forum?

Im not suggesting anything of course.
Even low dollar trigger guards will fit a toe.

That said. I'm also not suggesting anything

What does everybody else think? Am I over the top here?
Another yes from me. Why? See below-

-Make sure your words match your pictures (if you bolt is fouled up, you did not just test fire it and no, it did in most cases not come that way from the factory)

Fair enough- descriptions should be honest but pics will tell the tale. Most guns are probably test fired at the factory anyway. Personally I would pay a whopping extra zero dollars for something that is claimed to be 'never fired'.

-Don’t tell me fairy tales (i.e. safe queen, rare) but give me the facts (round count, finish, condition, year purchased, year manufactured)

If it is a highly collectible gun with potentially high value, multiple hi res pics are justified. Don't be the tool who wants detailed pics of a LNIB Taurus Curve, but you should ignore the stories and expect hi res pics and/or documentation. For example, buying a 1903 National Match that does not pop up on the SRS registry or does not fall right in the middle of many serial numbers that are on the registry should be a big red flag. The seller may honestly think he has the real deal. Better yet- go take a look if it is a high value gun.

-Convey some of the excitement you felt while owning the firearm (why should I buy what you sell)

#1 that's a weird request and #2 it directly conflicts with your prior demand.

-Be honest and straight forward

Seems like you missed that boat yourself?

Safe Queen...
36cc94a702bf4a268ee5ec91ec95eb4a_xl.jpg

Safe Princess...
royal-wedding-21-82590ad70aa34e9d843e58e85307caa6.jpg

EDC... (yes, this is Megan Markle...)
6972c37905f9f8cc5827c62e1d8ff7ff
I knew it…SHE IS WHITE!!!!!😂😂

This thread delivers. To me a safe queen means a gun I way over paid for so long ago that I can make money on it and even though it’s unfired I’ve dropped it 12 times trying to get the f*** out of the back of my safe….

Back
Top Bottom