Random brag

tuna

NES Member
A friend of my wife, not hot at all, asked if I’d take her shooting. I said sure. She explained that she bought a gun, but wanted to go with someone more experienced because she was nervous that there was no safety.
Instantly, my two kids who were listening in held up their index fingers, a la Blackhawk Down, and said “this is your safety”.
This happened at church, and our pastor laughed his butt off at how perfect the timing was.

Just a quick feel good story for the day. What good news do you have?

A friend of my wife, not hot at all, asked if I’d take her shooting. I said sure. She explained that she bought a gun, but wanted to go with someone more experienced because she was nervous that there was no safety.
Instantly, my two kids who were listening in held up their index fingers, a la Blackhawk Down, and said “this is your safety”.
This happened at church, and our pastor laughed his butt off at how perfect the timing was.

Just a quick feel good story for the day. What good news do you have?
I woke up. Showered. Made a garbage omelette for the 2 of us. Checked the garden and ate some peas and carrots doing it. 😂
I trimmed the weeds inside my electric fence protecting the garden. Blade took down a fence post like a hot knife in butter. Went to the dump with some really smelly fish leftovers from Friday. In fact they spent the night in the garage after being douched with Lysol last night first.
Thought about putting the bush hog on the tractor and said eff it. Too sunny for that bs.

I’m now ready for happiness. NHRA, NASCAR with cold beers.

Only bad is my Bloody Mary is empty. Time to crack some cans.

I shoot during the weekdays

A friend of my wife, asked if I’d take her. I said sure. She explained that she wanted to go with someone more experienced because she was nervous that there was no safety.
Instantly, my two Pastors who were listening in held her Down,
This happened at church

Just a quick feel for the day.
Did some editing for your stud club Resume

I woke up. Showered. Made a garbage omelette for the 2 of us. Checked the garden and ate some peas and carrots doing it. 😂
I trimmed the weeds inside my electric fence protecting the garden. Blade took down a fence post like a hot knife in butter. Went to the dump with some really smelly fish leftovers from Friday. In fact they spent the night in the garage after being douched with Lysol last night first.
Thought about putting the bush hog on the tractor and said eff it. Too sunny for that bs.

I’m now ready for happiness. NHRA, NASCAR with cold beers.

Only bad is my Bloody Mary is empty. Time to crack some cans.

I shoot during the weekdays
Sounds like a enjoyable sunday

My random brag right now is that I packed up all my shit last week and gave MA the finger while I drove away. Right now sitting in Texas by the pool having a Grey Goose & Soda and some good BBQ. f*** you Marsha. Kiss my ass you commie dinks.
7174FE3E-361E-42E3-84EC-520700CBB3F7.gif

My random brag right now is that I packed up all my shit last week and gave MA the finger while I drove away. Right now sitting in Texas by the pool having a Grey Goose & Soda and some good BBQ. f*** you Marsha. Kiss my ass you commie dinks.
View attachment 777821
I'm only sad that there wasn't a meetup before you left.

Congrats dude.

Congrats cams. Good for you. You've been a solid contributing member here for a long time. Hope you'll stay now that you're in Texas. Have a Grey Goose for me. One for our friend skysoldier too.

I'm only sad that there wasn't a meetup before you left.

Congrats dude.
Congrats cams. Good for you. You've been a solid contributing member here for a long time. Hope you'll stay now that you're in Texas. Have a Grey Goose for me. One for our friend skysoldier too.

Thanks dudes. @TJRaccoon too (sorry was having trouble editing to quote). My system is slow for the time being.

I was hoping to make a Franklin link up before I left but time got short quick as it always does and I was up against a hard window for some other things lined up out here.

I’ll be adding to the red vote here, sadly I feel that MA is just a lost cause at this point and my votes, time, efforts and money were all being wasted. I can be more effective here and when the smoke comes, if it does ever clear and I’m still kicking, I’ll return to my home there in MA and start rebuilding again.

Until then I’ll do my part out here as many others before me have done.

DE5511D9-5D8F-4680-9041-1A880E13BD72.jpeg

I’ll still be back and forth to MA to see family and friends and will try to schedule a link up somewhere when I do. Have been to many and always enjoyed meeting the good folks of NES.

If anyone ever makes their way out here to live or just to visit please reach out anytime and I’ll do what I can to help you get squared away and settled in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom