'I shot that n***r 119 times': Mississippi police chief is fired after bragging about killing 13 people and making racial and homophobic slurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a HS prom in Ma. that was shut down recently because the DJ played the radio version of "Caroline", which I had never heard of, and they kids started singing the real lyrics. Lots of N and F words but it seems to be pretty common among the youts and these were mainly white kids I believe. Ridiculous!

"Organizers shut a Wenham high school junior prom down early last Saturday after multiple students were heard yelling the “N-word” during a song, school officials said.”

Superintendent Eric Tracy told Hamilton-Wenham Regional High School families that the school’s junior prom ended early on April 28 because multiple students were heard yelling the racial slur.

WCVB said “Caroline” by the artist Aminé was the song playing at the time of the incident.

The superintendent said the high school’s principal, Bryan Menegoni, made the decision to end the prom early and address all of the students directly.

School officials opened an investigation immediately after the incident, police have also been called into the investigation.

The superintendent said detractors put the blame on whoever decided to play the song.

“All music played at the prom was radio appropriate as it is a standard of the DJ before being hired,” Tracey wrote in his email.

WCVB reported that a clean and appropriate version of the “Caroline” song was played at the school dance.

The unedited version of the song contains several profanities as well as the racial slur that was heard shouted at the prom."

When I was in boot camp at FT. Benning in 1989 the black mess hall ladies used to howl at my Boston accent. We had a female Black armorer who used to call me "Boston" when we drew weapons and she used to say to me. "PFC. Boston, y'all got the funniest accent". The minute we got off the bus from the airport we tumbled off the bus and stood at attention while a black Drill SGT. walked down the line asking every recruit where he was from. I was the old guy, 33 yrs old and when he came to me he did the whole Drill Sgt hat bump on my forehead and said, "Where you from boy?", I replied "Boston Drill SGT." He replied ,"I HATE Boston and the f***ing Celtics". So began my Military career [rofl]

Lol when i was in my last half of AIT at Benning they found out this young quiet kid was from boston and had the accent. They berated him and boston in front of the entire company for a solid half hour. It was great especially since the guy had basically made it through the whole thing without getting outted and then at the last bit they destroyed him.

I found the video of the chief shooting the guy 119 times. As for Boston being racist, when Jay Leno was starting out he was not the most woke comedian out there. He described Boston's Rainbow Coalition as 80000 N*****S and 2 queers. I don't think it would fly today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom