Putting Money Where Your Mouth is... Trump 2020 Donation thread

Go back to your safe zone snowflake. Roland is a fags name. Who wakes up and says “hmm im going to name my kid Roland” your parents must really hate you.
back-in-the-days-trolling-meant-something.jpg

Fine. I will meet at your favorite bar.

40 Grafton St, Worcester, MA 01604

See you soon Quincy

Funny I had him pegged as a def DBar type.

How about all of you nasty commie rat bastard sandal wearing liberals make the same promise as your Hollywood heroes, leaving the country when Trump wins, but just promise to leave NES for starters.

Square peg square hole ladies. You’re embarrassing yourselves.

I’ll be the ref. First rule, there are no rules. Blood for blood. I’m only there to let you know when the cops are coming.
1604351706691.png
Enbloc's Trigger-Finger collection...

The trick is to only salt the severed end.

Do any of them work better than yours? (he asked, innocently)
They did...

I now use them to dial the phone, ring doorbells and use the ATM. Toying with making a back-scratcher though...

Oh, and you should see my collection of Ladies toes. Figured it would be passe' to collect lady-fingers...

Happy Halloween... belated. [rofl2]

Oh, yeah. It's November now. Time to turn my thoughts toward more "Traditional Values"...

1604353037818.png

You beat me to it, he even said in 2016 he'd be self funded and wouldn't take donations. (spoiler alert - he's not really rich!)

Rich people don't spend their own money, it's how they got rich. Even if you throw the whole 'he inherited it, derp' at me, he turned a couple million into a couple billion dollar empire. Dumb people don't do that, dumb people turn millions into thousands.

Or, he was at least smart enough to hire smarter people. Either way, he was 'smart enough'.

Back
Top Bottom