Putting Money Where Your Mouth is... Trump 2020 Donation thread

You’re the one who said they wanted to meet now you want me to head to you? You aren’t so tough now. 😂😂 what happened to all that talk?💀

Lol. Yes... I'm totally going to drive out to quincy to meet a troll fgt who calls people 'colonizers'. NO ONE says that except bike helmet wearing unemployed bitches. 😅😅😅😅

Lol. Yes... I'm totally going to drive out to quincy to meet a troll fgt who calls people 'colonizers'. NO ONE says that except bike helmet wearing unemployed bitches. 😅😅😅😅
You have my address, you’re nothing but a waste of time and a little bitch. Like I said in your PM if you’re a man of your word I’ll see you on my street. Btw I can’t be unemployed if my suit costs more than your mortgage 😌

Inappropriate Behavior
Go back to your safe zone snowflake. Roland is a fags name. Who wakes up and says “hmm im going to name my kid Roland” your parents must really hate you.

Go back to your safe zone snowflake. Roland is a fags name. Who wakes up and says “hmm im going to name my kid Roland” your parents must really hate you.
Dude, you might want to stop before he turns you into his sex slave.

tumblr_mtc5ki3AMO1shbkldo9_r1_250.gif

I am sure you are some kind college kid who can't figure out what bathroom to use, but I will tell you that "Roland" would eat you for breakfast.

Fine. I will meet at your favorite bar.

40 Grafton St, Worcester, MA 01604

See you soon Quincy

Back
Top Bottom