Protesters at The Gun Parlor tomorrow

I'm sure you all know this but I'd like to remind people that if you do encounter protesters, conduct yourselves with the utmost maturity. Keep in mind how much better you are than them and make it known by not feeding off them.

I'm sure you all know this but I'd like to remind people that if you do encounter protesters, conduct yourselves with the utmost maturity. Keep in mind how much better you are than them and make it known by not feeding off them.

Given the distance from the street to the front door, this shouldn't be too much of an issue for most.

I'll have my son in tow to show that "normal" families shop there. That, and I would like to reward him for reminding his little sister to keep her finger off the trigger when practicing with their nerf crossbow.

Straight from article.

Look, Turtleboy is not a gun owner. Zero interest in owning a gun. People are always telling me to get one, but I just don’t see the need.

For instance, there’s a lot of reasons you can use to justify your right to own a firearm. But the whole, “I need a gun to protect me from the tyrannical government” is one you need to just stop saying right now. It’s embarrassing.

And don't be surprised if the protesters try to rile people, film it on their phone cameras and take it to the city council and complain. Just be nice and friendly, no flipping birds, etc. Don't give them what they want.

My wife has informed me that under no circumstances is my son to throw "the sign". Look for the fair skinned redheaded child and you'll see me somewhere in the close proximity.

Apparently guns aren't dangerous enough to keep them from gathering outside a building that's full of them.

Apparently guns aren't dangerous enough to keep them from gathering outside a building that's full of them.

It just proves the point that they really don't fear proximity to guns. It's nut jobs who have gone off the rails. I hear tomorrow their protesting at Boch Honda. Lot's of drunk driving deaths this year don't ya know. Get there early there's supposed to be clowns!

can someone hand out bullseye targets to them to scotch tape to their backs? Maybe that would get OUR point across...unarmed THEY are targets of opportunity to any terrorist operating on US soil

http://turtleboysports.com/protesters-targeting-tbs-sponsor-the-gun-parlor-saturday-from-noon-1pm/

Apparently they are protesting because of what happened in CA. Not sure what a hour long protest will achieve but I'll be down there buying some more ammo and fondling their PS90. I urge others to do the same and show some support.

What is it going to take to wake up America? Can somebody please tell me !!!! 911 gave us quite a shock but didn't wake America up, so what will ? It's because of what happened in California that everyone needs to arm themselves. No, not to play Rambo , but to protect our families. No one else is going to do it. Time and time again we see what happens when foolish people depend on the government to protect them. So far the only thing I've seen is the government agencies bringing in the body bags. I really do believe that law enforcement is doing what they can, but because of procedures and rules of engagement it's just not enough. It took officers hours to get into one of those buildings. What if the terrorists stayed longer ? Many more people would have died. I wonder how things would have turned out in Ca. if a dozen or so people had firearms.

Well theres was about 8 protesters holding signs. Nothing impressive like I had hoped. However the turnout inside the store was huge! If anyone saw a awkward guy walking around with a motorcycle helmet. That was me haha

Stopped in with my son, grabbed "more ammo than any person needs" and a couple "automatic high capacity clips". Small protest.

My son asked why they were holding signs. When I told him that they thought mommy and daddy shouldn't be able to buy rifles, he reminded me that mommy said I couldn't buy any guns today.

Stopped in with my son, grabbed "more ammo than any person needs" and a couple "automatic high capacity clips". Small protest.

My son asked why they were holding signs. When I told him that they thought mommy and daddy shouldn't be able to buy rifles, he reminded me that mommy said I couldn't buy any guns today.

You'd better start getting that kid on your side.

Well theres was about 8 protesters holding signs. Nothing impressive like I had hoped. However the turnout inside the store was huge! If anyone saw a awkward guy walking around with a motorcycle helmet. That was me haha

Using media math that equals to a few hundred.

The "protester type" is divided on what to protest on any given day, otherwise they would have been out in full effect!
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

I kind of think what needs to happen is we need to infiltrate them.
Need to come up with the most outrageous signs.. Especially in light of all of the BLM and anti police stuff..

Maybe signs like "no need for guns, the police will protect us" or "only trust the police with guns to protect us"...

Back
Top Bottom