Protesters at The Gun Parlor tomorrow

I may just take my son down there tomorrow during this hoopla. Both he and the staff at the Gun Parlor enjoyed our last trip to pick up a .22 (they were wicked awesome about having a hyperactive seven year old in the store and he loves that they gave him an "awesome tshirt like daddy's").

If your familiar with their new location, it's like holding a protest in the middle of a forest - nobody's going to see it.

Their new shop is very nice. Probably the nicest one I've been in. Couple miles down the street, so maybe I'll swing by to see the turn-out.

Based on the description of the protesting organization, it will probably be a 5-10 little old ladies and gents holding signs that say 'Give Peace A Chance'. There was a small group like that at the Needham town hall every weekend during the height of the Iraq war. I spoke with them a couple of times, very nice people. A bit delusional, but very nice.

I would alert the media to highlight their stupidity. There is a lot more talk of arming up by nongun people than I have ever heard. I think that the tide is turning in this country.

What time? I won't click on that link.

Noon to one, from what I could see.

I have to double check with the missus but I'm fairly certain my son and I will be there. If the weather is nice, you'll see both of us wearing our Gun Parlor shirts.

I didn't see anything in their inventory that struck my fancy for the price but who cares; this will be father / son bonding time when I explain to him why those people are hanging around on the street with signs (or whatever they have).

If your familiar with their new location, it's like holding a protest in the middle of a forest - nobody's going to see it.

This. It's quite a distance from the street to the shop and it's a little off the beaten path.

With the ads that Pullman Arms has been running lately on iheartradio or whatever that org is, I'm surprised they are not "protesting" there...

I want to walk out of there with a big pile of empty boxes, act like they are really heavy, and just slightly surreptitiously walk to my car behind them.

It would be awesome to stamp big ol' S&W, Glock, etc. logos on said boxes and have like 3-4 guys help load them into your car.

It would be awesome to stamp big ol' S&W, Glock, etc. logos on said boxes and have like 3-4 guys help load them into your car.
Drive around back, load them in the back door, and pass them off to another person.. BRILLIANT!!
Better call EMS to stand by for the heart attacks.

And say.. "Every time a protester yells at one of us.. We WILL buy another firearm."

Bring plenty of flowers...

Flower_Power_by_Bernie_Boston.jpg

Maybe buy a few rifle cases. Some soft cases and some hard cases. Walk out with them under your arm like they're heavy and are not empty.

maybe I'll go in with my 2 year old, that'll drive the protesters nuts.

Turtleboy guy says it's nuts to think you need a gun to protect from tyrannical government. I used to think that too, but damn if this country hasn't been headed that way in the last 10 years or so, it totally changed my view on it. Hopefully he and others who are blind will eventually see.

Last edited:
I would alert the media to highlight their stupidity. There is a lot more talk of arming up by nongun people than I have ever heard. I think that the tide is turning in this country.

That will absolutely backfire. Keep the media away from the moonbats!

maybe I'll go in with my 2 year old, that'll drive the protesters nuts.

Turtleboy guy says it's nuts to think you need a gun to protect from tyrannical government. I used to think that too, but damn if this country hasn't been headed that way in the last 10 years or so, it totally changed my view on it. Hopefully he and others who are blind will eventually see.

If you are going to quote someone, quote everything pertinent.

Turtleboy said:
But I just know way too many decent, law-abiding, responsible citizens who own guns, to simply characterize gun owners as far right wing lunatics. And I know that they’re not the problem in this country. Hell, Turtleboy actually earned rifle shooting merit badge at Treasure Valley back in the 90’s. And it was fun as hell and extremely safe.

He also said.

Turtleboy said:
Look, Turtleboy is not a gun owner. Zero interest in owning a gun. People are always telling me to get one, but I just don’t see the need. The fact of the matter is that Turtleboy is lazy and disorganized around the house and has small, mischievous children, who are obsessed with grabbing the most dangerous things they can find at all times. I literally spend my entire weekend following around a two year old and thwarting his suicide attempts. Make no doubt about it – a gun in the Turtleboy household is a million times more likely to hurt a member of the Turtleboy household than it is a bad guy or the King of England.

That will absolutely backfire. Keep the media away from the moonbats!

THIS! The media in that f*ed up state will shoot pics/video to make the moonbats look like a big crowd and spin the whole thing so hard it will make us [puke2].

Back
Top Bottom