Protesters at The Gun Parlor tomorrow

They're protesting between noon and 1

maybe I'll go in with my 2 year old, that'll drive the protesters nuts.

Turtleboy guy says it's nuts to think you need a gun to protect from tyrannical government. I used to think that too, but damn if this country hasn't been headed that way in the last 10 years or so, it totally changed my view on it. Hopefully he and others who are blind will eventually see.

Yeah, but who's going to protect people from terrorists? Ask the people in Bernardino.

My wife has informed me that under no circumstances is my son to throw "the sign". Look for the fair skinned redheaded child and you'll see me somewhere in the close proximity.

The NES "signal"?

It just proves the point that they really don't fear proximity to guns. It's nut jobs who have gone off the rails. I hear tomorrow their protesting at Boch Honda. Lot's of drunk driving deaths this year don't ya know. Get there early there's supposed to be clowns!

Seriously?

...and, of course....the theme of the article centers mostly around the feedback of the anti's...more rubbish by the media

This was from the article about who was protesting:
It’s being held by the Saints Francis & Therese Catholic Worker community, and it’s being done to denounce the accessibility of guns in America, particularly in light of the latest mass shooting in San Bernadino.

First of all, the Saints Francis & Therese Catholic Worker community is a legitimate organization that does a lot of good in our community that goes unheralded. It’s run by the Schaeffer-Duffy’s – Scott and his wife Claire, who despite having very radical political views, are well intentioned, good and decent people. They are a grassroots organization that has done actual volunteer work that has benefitted the poor communities in Worcester.

I wish I had seen this sooner. I have been wanting to go there, and that would have been a good excuse.

It's awesome how in this photo, you have a sign saying "Guns Do Not Make Us Safe" while two cops (with guns), hired by the owner of the Gun Parlor, stand nearby.

http://worcestermag.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Gun-Parlor-Protest-2.jpg
Even better is the trigger on the "long gun" that goes through the action of said gun in the "Jesus" picture. The article tried to play itself as "balanced" but had the tell-tale anti slant.

"About a dozen concerned Worcesterites gathered outside The Gun Parlor on Prescott Street on Dec. 5 for a vigil protesting the culture of guns in the wake of the mass shooting in San Bernardino, CA., the latest in a long string of incidents of gun violence those gathered said was fed in part by easy access to firearms."

Then...

"“These aren't regular people coming out and buying these weapons,” Gabriel said. “It's very involved. It's not an easy process [to get a firearms license].”

Last edited:
Needed a counter protest with signs like this one:
spoons-made-me-fat.jpg

I took my little angel of an eight year old down to make a point. Cops on detail were all over these losers.
Good but I wanted to be a wise ass to them. Cops had them across the street huddled in a bunch.

From the article

" And in the wake of an especially violent summer in Worcester, much of it caused by young gang members with firearms, protesters pointed to a need to temper the idea that guns are something people should aspire to own. "

Hilarious! Gang bangers are now looking at us for inspiration! What planet am I on?
[rofl2]

Last edited:
I kind of think what needs to happen is we need to infiltrate them.
Need to come up with the most outrageous signs.. Especially in light of all of the BLM and anti police stuff..

Maybe signs like "no need for guns, the police will protect us" or "only trust the police with guns to protect us"...

"Hugs for Thugs!!!"

I kind of think what needs to happen is we need to infiltrate them.
Need to come up with the most outrageous signs.. Especially in light of all of the BLM and anti police stuff..

Maybe signs like "no need for guns, the police will protect us" or "only trust the police with guns to protect us"...

Here's my sign---

1)-100 dollars for a full days training
2)-2 character references on the application, from people risking their reputations
3)-3 letters from random people stating I'm good enough to own a gun.
4)- Cori check
5)- FBI criminal check
6)-State criminal check
7)-Mental health check
8)- 100 dollar application fee
9)- 6 to 12 week wait period to get license.
10)-FBI check on every gun I buy
11)-Federal form filled out for each gun under penalty of law

Is not enough!! We must make it harder to get guns in Massachusetts!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom