• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Problems with Winchester White box 9mm NEW UPDATE POST #58

Just as you said, anyone who is serious about getting ammo, will jump on the 100rd VP of Federal for 20$ at the Wal. Get them whilst you can, because they are not on the modular plan, and are sent from the warehouse most of the time as a 'feeler' item or an over buy by the purchaser. If more people buy them out at stores, the the POS report may reflect that it is a key product and maybe, just maybe the powers that be will add it to local stores.

Was in my local walmart (plaistow, nh) last week, and it looks like they added the federal product line to the schematic in addition to wwb, not just 9mm for $20 but other calibers as well. I may head up there today so ill check pricing and what else theyre carrying.

They will take care of it. Just put your information in there so they know where to send the replacement. They have had some issues but from what I have seen have been correcting them.

I started reading this thread, and noticed it was from 2010. From the sounds of this post, it sounds like they are beginning to improve a bit.

Silly question: Are these made in China, US, or somewhere else? I guess it shouldn't matter, but maybe it does. Just curious, as a lot of Walmart stuff is from China.

99% of stuff that ChinaMart sells is made in China.

WWB is marked "Made in USA" on every box in large print.

FWIW, same stuff is sold at many gun shops and BassPro. Prices vary but same product.

Back
Top Bottom