prayers needed

In need of some prayers from all of my NESers. I just came back from my cruise to find out that my god daughter Kayleigh is going in for a pacemaker tonight. She is a very beautiful just shy of 2 years old and really is hyper ball of joy. So please if you and ypur families can just say a little prayer for her i would be forever greatful..

IMG_03221.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

I will keep her in my prayers. It pains anyone to see a child ill and suffering from such serious sickness.

What a beautiful little girl. Prayers sent and I will keep her in my prayers.
Her parents must be a wreck.

They are really good at this type of surgery so I hope she comes through it just fine.

Thanks you guys... all this right before her 2nd birthday in a few weeks. I hope she has a quick recovery so i can see her use the frozen powerwheels im buying her :/

Thoughts and prayers inbound. Mass has its drawbacks, but medical care is world class- especially pediatrics. Hope all goes well.

Praying for your precious Kayleigh, hoping the surgery is successful and that she has an uneventful recovery! Wellness wishes and healing thoughts being sent! God bless her!

And here I am, with two beautiful healthy daughters, thinking my day sucks cuz I have to work on a nice Sunday, and thinking about bills and all the crap going on in my life and..
And then realizing, after reading another guys' post, that I'm a total idiot for thinking MY day sucks. My God, I can't even imagine seeing my child in the hospital. Prayers for her, for her parents and for you. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom