• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Please allow me to introduce myself...

Hey guys my name is Kevin, I am 27 yrs old.

I am currently awaiting the interview for my class A LTC w no restrictions hopefully (fingers crossed). I live in Auburn, MA and have no record so I really can not see that as a problem.

As well as being interested in firearms, I am also an amatuer boxer in the jr lightweight division (132-141 lbs) registered with the USBA. I have a record of 1-1 officially on my card and unofficially of 3-2.

The weapon of choice is going to be a Sig Sauer P232 with my backups being a P229 or P239 in a .40 barrell.

I have been lurking for a bit, and have already found this site to be very useful and hope to learn a lot more.

TIA

Thanks to all of the quick repliers :)

As far as the CLass A w/o restrictions....is there any problems I should be aware of, other then the Man thats president??

I have read a lot when it comes to how long it actually takes, and which towns usually dont give "no restrictions", but Auburn doesnt seem to represent well here as far as NES members. ??

Are you a man of wealth and taste? [smile]

Welcome to the forum!

haha both.....

I have a short story to answer your question. When I was about 10 my mom brought me to buy a watch w my birthday money. We went to Service Merchandise...I looked and looked and looked, and finally said my I want that one!!!! IT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!! My mom asked the associate to take it outta the cabinet, and wibango!!!!! It was an 1100 watch and prob the most expensive there, LOL needless to say I didnt get it, but i sure have an eye for the best[wink]

Welcome and good luck with the LTC process...

I am a big boxing fan - keep us informed on when your fighting next I love to take in a night at the fights.

So when you get your LTC and you have the sig tucked into your wasteband you'll be packing 3 guns. Your left hook, your right upper cut and your sig.

Welcome to the forums. Do you have the S50B30 motor in the BMW? I was thinking of building something with that motor.

Welcome to the forums. Do you have the S50B30 motor in the BMW? I was thinking of building something with that motor.

No, I have the s52 (240hp w 240ft-lbs or so)...the s50 is one of the euro only's @ 285HP.....even though it is just an engine the euro engine is very rare here in the states, with only ten or so that I kno about

^^^I kno it didnt make to much sense that the newer engine makes less HP, but there was 4 S5X engines..two euro's and two US's w one of the US specs only running for 1 yr...with the in between 92-99 w US options only being available from 95 on.

Welcome!!

I have a 229 .40 and I love it!! I'm kinda curious why you would choose a 232 as your primary and the 229 as a back up though.

Good luck with your license, Auburn is a green town so that's good for you.

Welcome!!

I have a 229 .40 and I love it!! I'm kinda curious why you would choose a 232 as your primary and the 229 as a back up though.

Good luck with your license, Auburn is a green town so that's good for you.

Well the reason behind wanting the 232 over the 229 or 239 is purely because I have shot a 232 before and since I am not the biggest guy around and have girlie hands I figured that is where I would start.....but I can easily be persuade to the .40cal...

actually, reading on the sig site they have similar dimensions so I guess it'll come done to having them in my hand.

Back
Top Bottom