[PICS & VIDS] #DuePROCESSion / Roll With GOAL / Rolling Rally

POST YOURS!

Watch it in 4K HD. The 4K video allows you to get a clear picture when you pause the video. My phone ran out of memory so I missed the last 10 cars.

I'm at 56 seconds and then I go out of frame...

Last edited by a moderator:
Here I am in the Mach1 with my flashing yellow light, and you can see that nobody wanted to get close to me.
Rally%20drive1_zpsjz0jrtmv.png

Not sure if anyone else seen this but we were infiltrated on the drive by KAOS.
KAOS_zpszso8vakw.jpg

That train horn was f n awsome, every time I heard it I was looking for the train !

I was talking with Yazz, Ray and a few others next to this guys truck. He had the hood up and he didn't just have one horn, he had 4 very large horns hooked up. Those things were definitely loud and got your attention pretty quick.

. . . 4 very large horns hooked up. Those things were definitely loud and got your attention pretty quick.
I was maybe 20 yards from that rig awhile back, standing in the same small parking lot, paying no attention whatsoever, when he loosed a blast on those things. Nearly shat myself. Impressive indeed!

42! blessed my vehicle with his excellent flag artwork! Thanks 42!

attachment.php

Attachments

• WP_20160828_002.jpg
    WP_20160828_002.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 511
I dont mean to be a wet blanket but what was the point of this? I mean honestly the average person on the highway has no idea whats going on. I can't see how this made any of them aware of the situation. I mean i am not hating, i just think its fruitless.

I dont mean to be a wet blanket but what was the point of this? I mean honestly the average person on the highway has no idea whats going on. I can't see how this made any of them aware of the situation. I mean i am not hating, i just think its fruitless.
It isn't about the average person. It's about letting Maura, Charlie, and the powers-that-be know that we will not go quietly into the night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

At one of our slowest points I had a group ask me what was going on...I told them we were protesting our a.g. stomping on civil rights. They asked for a website with more info. So there's that anyways.....

Yay, I actually made the video (something like 3 cars before it cuts out) :)
I always seem to end up on the other side of the cut offs, the wife thinks I just make up going to get out of the house

I was talking with Yazz, Ray and a few others next to this guys truck. He had the hood up and he didn't just have one horn, he had 4 very large horns hooked up. Those things were definitely loud and got your attention pretty quick.

Sounds like it was an actual train horn that he hooked up. A lot of them do multiple horns...

Sure you do.
Catch the big story about it on the News?
No ?
Maybe because the media sack sniffers don't want anyone to know what she really did.
Help or don't help , but don't piss on the legs of people trying to get the word out.
Nice job everyone that made it out today.

First off, that's crap. We got a lot of attention.

My truck had billboards that said "#HealeyHurtsFamilies"

I saw a lot of passengers in traffic looking at the sign and typing on smartphones. The hash tag gets them right to the GOAL stuff.

Don't be a wet blanket. There was a lot of people out today that did a lot more than you to fight this.

Naysayers be damned, my son and I had a good time for a great cause. Thanks GOAL, Minute Man, Hanson, and everyone involved! We were in the first red truck behind the bikes at the head of the line.

Here's my photo album, most of them taken by the 8-year-old!

https://goo.gl/photos/fUg4Nh6cVwq5jSL29
Glad to see my truck and super t-shirt made the cut for your album, even with the Bills hat on.
00e09378210dcb46cef1d68f4c2c02f4.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

First of all, it was a damn good time.

Besides...

This.

For you people that think "no one of note will notice"... you're dead wrong. This rally isn't for "the people along the way" to notice us, but for those that do, we should be on our best behavior. We won't win anybody over by clogging up roads like a bunch of "occupy" shitheads. Our opponents would like nothing more than for us to step on our collective dicks that way. We're not going to give them the satisfaction.

This rally is for Healey to notice, and for the legislature to notice. They don't have to be there to notice it.

Did you guys see what happened just a couple of days after our Indoor Rally in Boxboro? Healey went on TV, and in an "exclusive" interview, doubled down on her mandate, and made it a point to say that our "tired old arguments" weren't working. She was able to say that because no large media outlets were at our incestuous little get-togther in the middle-of-nowhere Boxboro to report on what arguments - tired or not - were made. I don't mean to downplay what we did there, but it was just us, AND SHE STILL HAD TO GO OUT OF HER WAY TO ADDRESS IT!!!!!

The reason she had to (reluctantly) stay on this subject was 100% because of our meeting in Boxboro.

By doing so, she attempted to control the message. I'm going to tell you now that this is going to f-ing stop. From now on, we're controlling the message, and it ain't going to be tired or old.

"Healey Hurts Families" and "Healey Hates Due Process" is the message.

Here's how we're going to control it:

All of you are going to take video of the Rolling Rally. We're going to try to get drone footage of the Rolling Rally (IF ANYBODY HAS A DRONE AND CAN HELP OUT... PM ME!!!)

A GOAL member - who is also an NES Member - has volunteered to provide a place to upload the video, and he will compile it and make a montage for us to send to the media, to put on GOAL's (and your own) YouTube channels, and to flood social media. It's not going to be some ham-fisted vacation video either - this member is a pro. This video will clearly and succinctly relay our message in a way that will not alienate anti-gun people.

There is no way she can say that this argument is tired or old, and when regular people see a diverse bunch of us behaving as solid citizens, but steadfast in our opposition to tyranny, they might at least look at our side of the argument. Once that happens, any sane honest individual can't help but be upset by what she is doing.

The whole purpose of this is to show the other side that we can organize quickly, and turn out a bunch or people on short notice. This scares the crap out of them.

Back
Top Bottom