• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

[PICS & VIDS] #DuePROCESSion / Roll With GOAL / Rolling Rally

Damn it, pulling music now. It was in the background, on a FREAKING motorcycle with the mic in the wind, how the hell can they even hear it?

It's funny how efficient technology can be when it's implemented with a mind toward making money. You might be able to appeal fair use on the basis of incidental music (in the background), but it'll be up to SME to decide. YouTube's computers automatically scan submissions looking for copyrighted music; it's unlikely a human has anything to do with it.

Did anyone happen to tip off the police about that silver Honda that was interfering with the rolling rally? I saw the car but couldn't get his plates. I know you can be ticketed for interfering with funeral processions. Not sure if it is different in our case.

Was the Honda infront of the old blue/white pick-up truck? It appears at the last 10 seconds of the OPs video. It is a 2006 or 2007 Honda Civic LX

This guy?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 252
It's definitely the same color and make. I can't tell from the picture but the car had Kansas plates. Judging by the lack of a front license plate, I'd guess this car is from out of state, so it's probably him. It's hard to think of someone from Kansas being anti gun but I guess there's even moon bats in Kansas.

It's definitely the same color and make. I can't tell from the picture but the car had Kansas plates. Judging by the lack of a front license plate, I'd guess this car is from out of state, so it's probably him. It's hard to think of someone from Kansas being anti gun but I guess there's even moon bats in Kansas.

When you're working for the Mass AG, she can hook you up with a seized vehicle and out of state plates any time she wants [smile] [tinfoil]

I hope someone outs the dirtbag. I wonder if he planned it or was just being a douchenozzle spontaneously.

if i was planning to disrupt a protest i wouldn't use my own car......

I am not here looking for a fight,but I am looking to see what was the goal you folks were looking to achieve? Getting the word out about what the AG did to us.Well you have to look at how much money was spent,and what the out come was.Aside from one news paper putting a small story about the run nothing else happened.I live in Boston,and you all know that Boston played that game a very long time ago,and when I went looking for help from the two ? whose names I won't post, but we all know.I was just told sorry we not interested in helping you,did they drop the ball back then ?Yes,but I am not going to get into that.The goal here is to get the word out,but the media will not come to us,so we go to the media.The only cost will be your time,and how much you spend on a sign.There was about 150 give or take at the run. If you split those folks up into groups,and each group shows up outside each news station at the same time as long as your on a public way not blocking anything it's legal.That will get to the AG.

. . . Aside from one news paper putting a small story about the run nothing else happened. . . . the media will not come to us . . .
There were multiple bits on WGBH radio news this morning about the rally. I wasn't focused, only heard it in the background while working, but the rally sure as hell was getting press today.

There were multiple bits on WGBH radio news this morning about the rally. I wasn't focused, only heard it in the background while working, but the rally sure as hell was getting press today.

I really, really want to hear what WGBH had to say. I was standing around while she was doing interviews and had the distinct impression that the interviewer had her mind made up before she got there.

I really, really want to hear what WGBH had to say. I was standing around while she was doing interviews and had the distinct impression that the interviewer had her mind made up before she got there.
Perhaps the broadcast bits can be found on their website? Like I said, I wasn't particularly focused. But I had an impression of actual nonbiased reporting -- and that's rather unusual on NPR stations.

I am not here looking for a fight,but I am looking to see what was the goal you folks were looking to achieve? Getting the word out about what the AG did to us.Well you have to look at how much money was spent,and what the out come was.Aside from one news paper putting a small story about the run nothing else happened.I live in Boston,and you all know that Boston played that game a very long time ago,and when I went looking for help from the two ? whose names I won't post, but we all know.I was just told sorry we not interested in helping you,did they drop the ball back then ?Yes,but I am not going to get into that.The goal here is to get the word out,but the media will not come to us,so we go to the media.The only cost will be your time,and how much you spend on a sign.There was about 150 give or take at the run. If you split those folks up into groups,and each group shows up outside each news station at the same time as long as your on a public way not blocking anything it's legal.That will get to the AG.

I would say it achieved getting a newspaper article which while not perfect , was better than the situation was getting before it , which was nothing.
It's a game.
If one news outlet covers the story, others even begrudgingly will also so they don't get left out.
We are going to have to work harder to get the same attention other groups might get.
It sucks but it is what it is.
There has been three days of non stop coverage of somebody vandalizing a freaking newspaper box in Salem.
Why?
Because it belonged to a LGBTQ newspaper.
If it was a Herald or Globe box think it would have even made the news?
They put in the work to get noticed and recognized.
We'll have to too.

Thank allah for 4K video!

What exactly did this bad guy do?

Trying to disrupt the procession?

The car just before his was at the beginning of the guardrail at 4:08.

The jackwads car was at the beginning of the guardrail at 4:19, creating a good amount of distance between him and the car in front.

Anyone know whos driving the vintage blue and white pick-up?

[video]https://youtu.be/c0r_cabwi6E?t=243[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

M
M

M

Edit: sorry pocket tapatalk

Last edited:
It's funny how efficient technology can be when it's implemented with a mind toward making money. You might be able to appeal fair use on the basis of incidental music (in the background), but it'll be up to SME to decide. YouTube's computers automatically scan submissions looking for copyrighted music; it's unlikely a human has anything to do with it.
Nah, I just scrubbed out the audio, re uploading it now.

Awesome photos, thanks! And thanks for following the bikes!

Thanks also to everyone who volunteered and showed up.

Here are my videos of (almost) the whole trip. My battery died in East Bridgewater because I used the camera on the way to the rally as well. The videos are unlisted but if anyone objects, I will take them down.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

wow in the second video at 15:30 that Pacifica flew right up my ass. I saw it go by close but never saw it come up from behind

Last edited by a moderator:
For those that wanted to know, It was me with the Nathan Airchime K5LA Train Horns.
Here they are Mounted just behind the grill on my 2008 Dodge RAM Big Horn Edition.

Malodave

NathanAirchimeK5LA.jpg

Weak post.

We are all in this together. Coming to NH in the near future.

Hopefully Mass residents will be helping you guys out. I know I would give you guys a helping hand.
Everybody has to realize Mass is a pitrie dish. The liberal agenda starts in Mass and spreads. Look at Universal health care. NSSF and a lot of good folks realize this. It would be great if all Pro 2a individuals realize that rights infringed any where are rights infringed everywhere. When we have a rally it's a numbers game. The media and the legislature does not know where your from they look out their window, see the news , hear from their staff the number of calls and emails. The see everyone as a pissed off voter. The liberals bus people in to show support of their EBT and free phones. Your 2nd rights should be as important to you as some liberals layabout EBT cards

Back
Top Bottom