[PICS & VIDS] #DuePROCESSion / Roll With GOAL / Rolling Rally

Glad to see my truck and super t-shirt made the cut for your album, even with the Bills hat on.

Here I fixed that little oversight for you.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 370
Naysayers be damned, my son and I had a good time for a great cause. Thanks GOAL, Minute Man, Hanson, and everyone involved! We were in the first red truck behind the bikes at the head of the line. Here's my photo album, most of them taken by the 8-year-old! https://goo.gl/photos/fUg4Nh6cVwq5jSL29

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing....your son may have a future career as a photographer.

I should have added before, thanks to GOAL for organizing this. I thought it was very well coordinated and a lot of work went into it in a short period of time. Very much appreciated!

Great pick on the chuck wagon, too!

Nothing on the WCVB & WHDH 6pm broadcasts, either.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
Nothing on WBZ at 6:30, either. That's 2 hours of news broadcasts so far with no acknowledgement.

However, all four shows covered the new distribution box in Salem for an LGBT "newspaper."

F-that. I was the first bike.
[laugh2] Someone should have towed you. Hell, we never really got past 50.....But I will say I was envious of the mountain bike and your ability to get around, while I was trudging my fat arse up to the non-existent safety meeting that someone told us we were having up at the club house...cough, cough.

[laugh2] Someone should have towed you. Hell, we never really got past 50.....But I will say I was envious of the mountain bike and your ability to get around, while I was trudging my fat arse up to the non-existent safety meeting that someone told us we were having up at the club house...cough, cough.
This must be Mr. 1776%

My bad. I meant to head that off. I barely got past 30 a couple of times.

Great time. Many thanks to both clubs, MSP and GOAL for making this run very smooth. Its too bad we couldn't have kept a little tighter on the highways but there was a lot of traffic and other than one or 2 jerks (not part of the rally) it went flawless.

i would do another in a heartbeat

By the way, I don't have the heart to upload a hundred photos one at a time to www.goalvideo.org! So, any GOAL people listening, GOAL can feel free to use any of the photos in my album in any way you'd like to. If you want any of the raw images just let me know.

Did anybody see anyone taking video after we got off of the highway and tightened up? I'd love to see how it looked in a tight formation rolling through town.

Yeah, I get your point and at some level, I think they should have done that. Remember though, gun owners are already demonized by the media. Why give them any more ammunition...excuse the pun

We are already demonized.
SO BE A FREAKING DEMON!!

You guys should have been going 15mph, in BOTH lanes, holding up the whole world.
If the common guy on the highway has no clue that you are even a group, how will he get the message?
And if he doesn't get the message, how can he join the damn cause?
You need the people of Mass to get behind you.
You guys really need to stop pussyfooting before all is lost.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing on WBZ at 6:30, either. That's 2 hours of news broadcasts so far with no acknowledgement.

However, all four shows covered the new distribution box in Salem for an LGBT "newspaper."

And that is EXACTLY what my other post was about!

SO BE A FREAKING DEMON!!

You guys should have been going 15mph, in BOTH lanes, holding up the whole world.
If the common guy on the highway has no clue that you are even a group, how will he get the message?

- - - Updated - - -

That would have danger written all over it. Even doing 40mph on the highway was tough. The lead bikes were getting onramp cars almost pulling into us more then a few times. On jackass in a BMW cut right across our line without even a second thought. Had to grab the brakes on that one. We did fine at the speed we were going.

SO BE A FREAKING DEMON!!

- - - Updated - - -

I saw all your posts. I missed you today though. Were you there?

I saw all your posts. I missed you today though. Were you there?
[thumbsup][thumbsup]

SO BE A FREAKING DEMON!!

- - - Updated - - -

And who would be converted by this kind of action? We are the ones on the high road here, this is not BLM.

When things need doing in NH I'm all in.
Sorry but I Don't go to mass unless someone is in the hospital.

Eddie, I know that the main point is to show Healy what you are all about, but that will not change her mind.
You really really need the people, man!
Weak post.

We are all in this together. Coming to NH in the near future.

Hopefully Mass residents will be helping you guys out. I know I would give you guys a helping hand.

When things need doing in NH I'm all in.
Sorry but I Don't go to mass unless someone is in the hospital.

Eddie, I know that the main point is to show Healy what you are all about, but that will not change her mind.
You really really need the people, man!

I ****ing hate people like you. Seriously. If you can't be at a rally than please do us a favor and STFU. Youre only helping the gun grabbers. /endrant

Yes, I know I'll be handed an infraction, but seriously, all you wet blankets can **** yourselves. At least the rest of us are trying.

Naysayers be damned, my son and I had a good time for a great cause. Thanks GOAL, Minute Man, Hanson, and everyone involved! We were in the first red truck behind the bikes at the head of the line.

Here's my photo album, most of them taken by the 8-year-old!

https://goo.gl/photos/fUg4Nh6cVwq5jSL29

Awesome photos, thanks! And thanks for following the bikes!

Thanks also to everyone who volunteered and showed up.

Here are my videos of (almost) the whole trip. My battery died in East Bridgewater because I used the camera on the way to the rally as well. The videos are unlisted but if anyone objects, I will take them down.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom