Paras now available in Mass

The latest email from Four Seasons states that 2 models from para ordinance are available to us peons in mass. I am looking for a 1911 before they become outlawed in this state( for our own good of course). Anyone have any input about para vs. S&W. This same email also mentioned a 1911 from auto ordinance. I have no info about these guns at all.
thanks folks

I love the Para's

Holy Moly...

That's one thing that I have WAY too many of.

I have a:

P10.45 Limited
P12.45 Limited
P12.45 LDA
P13.45
P14.45
P14.45 Limited
P14.45 Special
P15.40

I love them. I have only had a problem with one of them, I was able to call Para and they said to just send it out and they repaired it, no questions, no Money, nothing. Gone and back in under two weeks.

And it's never been better.

I have to say, I've shot Both the Para's, the S&W and the Auto Ord. I really liked the Para's the best. The Auto Ords were really good for being such an inexpensive 1911 style. But they still don't compare to the Les Beur or Wilson's. But man the Para's are really good shooting firearms.

But then, as you can tell, I'm a little bias. LOL!

Oh, my...

And here I was feeling a little overarmed with a Ruger P90 .45, a Para P12, and Para P10 - both in .45. In fact, I've even got the P10 up for sale in the Classified section...

I gotta echo Derek on this one... guess you really like the .45!

Can't argue with that, really... that's the caliber I shoot most. My CZ-75 has only been to the range 3-4 times, the .38 snubbie has been out once this year, and I can't remember when I last shot the S&W 686 or the Ruger Mark 1... Not that I don't like them, I just like shooting the .45 more!

Ross

You think?

And that's only the Para's in .45 that I have.

Hi, My name is C-pher, and I'm a pistol addict. :D

I really do like them. I don't know why, but they are so smooth. And will fire under just about anything that you can bring. And I haven't found that they are testy about what ammo you put through them.

Really, I love my P10 and the P12 LDA as a winter carry. I have a PPK for summer carry, but I think that I'm going to get one of those S&W Sc Revolvers for a summer carry. Have you guys felt how light they are? I couldn't believe it.

What's really bad, I see that they are making it in a 1911 as well. (someone hold me back)

And in my defense, those Para's are mostly pre-Massban. I've been collecting for a long time. And I'm bad about when I get something, I don't sell it.

But then, that's why I have a 1200 lb safe in my house.

And Ross, talk to my wife. She's said many times that she thinks that I have too many...but I just can't help it.

Anyway, I like those Para 7.45s as well. I know that our local PD carry the Para P14s. I was talking to one, and they said that they were more dependable than the Glocks they used to carry, although not as light. You think? Anyway, I know that some of them carry that Para 7's and C6's as thier off duty and court sides.

I'm really impressed with them. They are great, reliable piece for the money. And like it was said. If you look around, gun shows, gunsamerica, you can find them in MA pretty inexpensive.

As I'm not that familiar with the new Power Extractor, I don't know how they shoot as I haven't seen one come around yet. But they are getting great reviews, and people say that they like them. But I don't have shells getting stuck in mine, so I don't see the need for the change.

Saw both Para models at Collectors in Stoneham. The Govt model really got my attention. FSG was out but were expecting some this afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom