Palin: "Don't retreat....reload"

Status
Not open for further replies.
On her new reality show Palin was teaching her daughter how to shoot skeet. She said, while reloading, "Don't retreat, reload" while raising her eyebrow.

All politics aside, I think she's a cool chick!

She's attractive, shoots, hunts....

To bad she didn't run for Mass or RI AG in the last election!

Thoughts?

Last edited:
On her new reality show Palin was teaching her daughter how to shoot skeet. She said, while reloading, "Don't retreat, reload" while raising her eyebrow.

I saw that show and caught that too. Although, I think she could've done a better job of showing her daughter how to shoot skeet. The show really highlights the beauty of Alaska.

The fact she has a reality show just lowers my opinion of her personally. Anyone who still wants to elect her really needs to get higher standards.

The fact she has a reality show just lowers my opinion of her personally. Anyone who still wants to elect her really needs to get higher standards.

I agree 100%. Makes her seem like she is just in it for the money and fame.

I like how her daughter got fed up with her and told Sarah to "take your prom hair home!"
{I'm glad I have boys. They don't get as mouthy as teenagers.}

ETA: No I didn't watch it. It was a clip on this morning's news.

My wife and I saw it as well. I think she is cool and is scoring plenty of points with the women.

I agree with you to a point, but if you look at it from a strictly selfish standpoint as gun rights supporters, she is probably the best choice we have at this point, even though, in general I think she's as stupid as f**k!

I agree 100%. Makes her seem like she is just in it for the money and fame.

Aren't they all?

Yes, they all are. Elephant or Ass, they are all cut from the same cloth. These days wanting to be a career politician indicates a fundamental character flaw that should disqualify you from holding public office (catch-22).

"And for the support of this Declaration,...we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor." We haven't seen self-sacrificing Statesmen like that in a long, long time. [sad2]

I have not seen the show, but she get's my vote. Would not stand a chance of a presidential election with this country though.

I like what she stands for and wish every woman was like her in one way or another but sometimes think she does more bad for our cause than good. I might not be intentional but I think it happens.

I never said what the title was so how come you know it big boy? The ellen thing was a joke, it's not my problem if you thought it was real. [rolleyes]

I was just joshin ya guy. I think they played a clip of it on The Soup, and they mentioned the title.

Do you posting over here before or after you do your administrative work over at Democratic Underground?

I have never heard of it so I guess the answer is no.

You just know that it is a matter of time before they have a segment where she is doing something crazy suggestive.

Like washing down a horse while wearing a halter top and cut off shorts.

What channel was that on?

How the heck else is she going to get the message out that she isn't a complete moron? How about another hacked up/edited hit interview with Katie Couric? This is about all she has and I have got some news: it's working and resonating.

All you Palin-haters amuse me.

I bet she'd outsmart all of you put together.

Ask yourselves this: if she's such a clown, why does the left attack her so relentlessly?

All you Palin-haters amuse me.

I bet she'd outsmart all of you put together.

Ask yourselves this: if she's such a clown, why does the left attack her so relentlessly?

Talk for yourself Jose, you're clearly not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Hardly in the position to evaluate or even criticize others IQ's here. All you are is a blowhard who tries to talk louder than others to prove you are right.

This country is full of assclowns on both sides of the political spectrum. Some vote for Obama and the others, like yourself, vote for polarizing candidates like Mrs Palin that dont have a chance in hell of getting elected ensuring in their acts of idiocy that Obongo wins again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom