• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Don't worry guys its onsale

10 thousand off

I remember some months ago Hawk Knives had a sale on the JW4 Deadlocks, IIRC it was in a presentation case and maybe a brass coin. I think it was almost $5k, and they (50?) sat on the website for about a week. If anyone doesn't know about Hawk Knives Deadlocks, they are around $1600 OTF knives and released sporadically and sell out in under a minute.

Is that one of the handguns?
Its a taran tactical john wick special but because jw4 got delayed and they couldnt release the jw4 gun without jw then they pulled a sig...painted it a different color...gave it a different name and called it a new model

The kit comes with a pit viper which is the gun in black

I remember some months ago Hawk Knives had a sale on the JW4 Deadlocks, IIRC it was in a presentation case and maybe a brass coin. I think it was almost $5k, and they (50?) sat on the website for about a week. If anyone doesn't know about Hawk Knives Deadlocks, they are around $1600 OTF knives and released sporadically and sell out in under a minute.
I thought jw used microtechs? Didnt microtech do the same thing?

Its a taran tactical john wick special but because jw4 got delayed and they couldnt release the jw4 gun without jw then they pulled a sig...painted it a different color...gave it a different name and called it a new model

The kit comes with a pit viper which is the gun in black

And I’d rather have the sand viper over the pit viper anyway because it’s RDS ready and the pit is iron sites

Im typing this from my 1/8th scale replica of the Millennium Falcon.

Wow. You're a small guy, aren't you? LOL

Does it come with some annoying hottie to grope or a fat guy to tell you you're not as cool as him????

I can't see buying those blinged up pistols. I just don't get it. If I'm John Wick (I'm more a Percy Flick), I'm caring squat-one about how cool the CNC designs are on the slide or how the stippling looks. I care that it is 100% reliable and shoots dead-straight every time. Anything more is just getting other guys at the range excited. It's like walking in with a $1000 prostitute to a bar. ????

Am I the only one that finds the foam cut-outs a stupid waste of space? You could toss a crap ton more guns / ammo / grenades / knives / etc into that trunk if you got rid of that foam and just dumped your stuff in there.

I'm a fan of the old military A3 bags myself for anything not rifle sized - longer guns go in the regular duffle bag.

1700063467909.png

Am I the only one that finds the foam cut-outs a stupid waste of space? You could toss a crap ton more guns / ammo / grenades / knives / etc into that trunk if you got rid of that foam and just dumped your stuff in there.

I'm a fan of the old military A3 bags myself for anything not rifle sized - longer guns go in the regular duffle bag.

View attachment 817120

I've always liked the guitar case myself.

So Hawk is the Taran of knives? JFC, the cost of non-poor larping has gone through the roof! At least their Glock larp specials are only $1600. Oh, you have to provide the gun, LOL.

Back
Top Bottom