Oprah for President

Weinstein, Oprah and a #metoo

DTIc1VYUMAAJe3f.jpg

Who is that blonde gal ?
She looks scared shitless.

You would be too if ol' Pervy Pigstein was checking the quality of the merchandise by pinching your upper arm.

Oprah looks pleased with herself for this burnt offering.

no idea, but she probably knows about Weinstein, as do the rest of the people in the picture.
I believe the point of the whole argument is... the campaign hasn't even started yet, and, well, what have we HERE??!? Can you imagine what's going to be like for her once it HAS actually gotten started?

Honestly is this the best black women they can come up with.
There has to be others.

I am sure there are plenty, but they need someone that agrees with their political viewpoints. Anyone worth their salt can see that the democrats are all about "resist" and not about making America great again. I always hoped Condoleezza Rice would run for an office. She is smart and has a wealth of experience. She would make a good Dino, win/win.

the problem is that there are enough low information liberals out there that could voter her in, especially with the leftist media nutting all over her. Conservatives need to be vigilant.

I am sure that she loves the adoration, but in truth - I seriously doubt she will run for POTUS herself.

What is more likely to happen is she extends her brand into politics and leverages her influence, money and popularity as kingmaker. She isnt doing this out of some high minded ideals, she is going to get her organization to work tirelessly to pump up some candidate that she can put her personal mark on (Oprah-by-proxy)

Ideally a woman of color, but if there isnt one available at the time a light skinned latino w/b 2nd choice - followed a distant third by a white woman. If the democrats cannot or will not go for one of these choices, Oprah will merely work as a campaign contribution bundler (ala Weinstein) and build the dems campaign coffers.........as long as the VP candidate is a minority woman (setting up that person's bona fides for the next presidential election cycle)

She is an incredibly shrewd media personality and anyone who underestimates her does so at their own risk. In that way, she is very much like President Trump (never gets old hearing that)

isn't the next election in late 2020. GMAFB we are nearly 3 years out. hopefully enough baby boomers will croak between now and then. and Oprah has a slim chance of becoming a president. once she actually has to campaign she will self destruct.

Back
Top Bottom