Oprah for President

peterk123

NES Member
I have not seen this one posted yet on the forum.

The liberal media is wet over the thought of thought of this. Just a matter of time until Chris Matthews' leg starts to tingle again. Maybe Pocahontas will be her running mate. Hillary could be Secretary of State of again, and Bernie the UN ambassador. Oh, and Al Gore the climate Czar. Al Franken would be the Woman's Empowerment Czar.

Sorry, I had a bad day. Feel much better now.

26169671_743515752655100_8985475793599256271_n.jpg

26229379_1779805295403555_5544482097515305461_n.jpg

26230608_1779805482070203_3734743084731901125_n.jpg

Loved my Twitter last night.

Some Hollywood types all moist over her as Pres. If you say anything negative about her... Insta block. Just stupid. Head up arse mentality. They have an audience that is on both sides.

If they only speak in their bubble. To their bubble. Oprah better pass a Film entitlement and keep those viewers at the teet.

We have no idea what her policies will be. (We pretty much know)

We know she's a hypocrite. She knew, but never spoke "her truth" gimme an Fn break.

I can't find the damn video, but here's a picture of Jimmy Kimmel as Oprah from The Man Show back in 1999:

hulu08941d642-f8dd-440e-bed2-8ace8886ac9f.jpg

The context is Oprah had just taken a shit and looked into the toilet to see what it looked like and there were Hostess cup cakes in the bowl.

I can't find the damn video, but here's a picture of Jimmy Kimmel as Oprah from The Man Show back in 1999:

hulu08941d642-f8dd-440e-bed2-8ace8886ac9f.jpg

The context is Oprah had just taken a shit and looked into the toilet to see what it looked like and there were Hostess cup cakes in the bowl.

Cant wait until stuff like this gets headlines...That said, I think she is a classy gal....I think Oprah will, in her actual smart and professional self, Not Run...

People are fickle these days....Not to mention eager to jump on the Bandwagon playing their tune....

I'm not a fan of hers. If she runs, she would win
Not sure if she could, but she'd fair better than Hilary. Oprah's had 30+ years on TV and her public image is spotless, especially in the post-Weinstein era and feminist movement going on now.

If the main focus of the campaign for Oprah is going to be "I'm not a mean man like Donald Trump is! and oh btw i'm Black." It's not gonna work. People in Pennslyvania, Ohio, Florida, and North Carolina are not gonna give a shit about what's between Oprah's legs or her skin color, they're gonna want to know what she will do to make life better for them and make America a stronger nation.

If all she can do is babble on the same Jim Crow bullshit, SJW crap, sexual misconduct by men, her sex assault story she's told a million times, it's not gonna sell. Not when Trump can go on the campaign trail in 2 years and show that he lowered taxes, destroyed ISIS, built a wall, stopped travel and immigration from dangerous nations, and who knows what else.

She has a better chance in 2024 and if she's smart, she'll wait until then. This reminds me of Trump in 2010-11 saying he was thinking of running and then signed a new contract with NBC.

What percentage of people who vote in this country even know who she is ? I don’t think the couch potatoe, bon-bon eaters outnumber the working voters.

Isn't that how we got the last 2 terms?

She'll get us crushed globally, again. But the O phones will be back in fashion.

Oh, and North Carolina has it's share of moonbats. Hardcore loonies.

Democrats only care about demographics (not surprisingly) - all Harpo has to do is utter "free shit and social justice" and she's guaranteed the fem, prog, and minority votes. Question is how do those demographics stack up against the working classes? Media will always be working against the working classes too.

Ruger, Smith & Wesson, Winchester, Federal Like this...

Oprah's charities = get other people to donate millions while not putting in a penny yourself and taking all the publicity and credit for yourself. Same deal with John Rosenthal's charities.

Oprah is also supposedly a lesbian (Gayle King is her Huma) or bi and I'm not sure that's going to go over too well with her base when that does get batted about during a campaign.

The number of couch potato mid afternoon talk show watch8ng people is mind boggling.

She is popular, has a shining media persona, female, black. She will 'perform' more heart tugging emotional speeches and get momentum.

I think she's full of it and fake.

As for Ohio and the heartland... I grew up there and there are plenty of stay at homers who watched her religiously and would jump in to a pit of lava if she told them to.

Ruger, Smith & Wesson, Winchester, Federal Like this...
PFFT, they like any even numbered year. Just wait for the sales from panic buys occurs after states like Virginia, Nevada, Colorado, Georgia, and Wisconsin elect a bunch of Democratic state reps and governors.

Nationally we know nothing is going to change with Trump in the White House.

371829fea1a409bf5f0dba7c776c67d5.jpg

Oprah can not run for President. She was not born here. o_O

Back
Top Bottom