Oprah for President

She gave some speech that has everyone all moistened up, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

It would be interesting to see where she lands on some of the less obvious issues. She built a lot of her empire by exploiting the stupid and downtrodden, but you can't really say she isn't a pretty shrewd businesswoman. If what they say about her starting with nothing is true, she definitely has a way more impressive business resume than trump has.

Either way, it will just be another garbage election with shit candidates. Unless the libertarian party puts someone really f***ing good forward, I won't be casting a vote.

She got a lot of crap from the black community when she opened a $40 million dollar school for girls in Africa instead of spending her money on inner city kids in the U.S. She said poor kids in this country just wanted stuff and were not concerned about education so her money was better spent elsewhere. The free shit army was not impressed and won't forget that.

She got a lot of crap from the black community when she opened a $40 million dollar school for girls in Africa instead of spending her money on inner city kids in the U.S. She said poor kids in this country just wanted stuff and were not concerned about education so her money was better spent elsewhere. The free shit army was not impressed and won't forget that.

Oh man I forgot about that, that was pretty epic. It wasn't even that she didn't spend it in the U.S....it was like a high end boarding school in a poor African country. They could have helped soooooo many more kids without the luxury bullshit.

She gave some speech that has everyone all moistened up, I wouldn't worry too much about it.
It would be interesting to see where she lands on some of the less obvious issues. She built a lot of her empire by exploiting the stupid and downtrodden, but you can't really say she isn't a pretty shrewd businesswoman. If what they say about her starting with nothing is true, she definitely has a way more impressive business resume than trump has.

Having a "way more impressive business resume than Trump" doesn't make her any more qualified for president than anyone on NES.

I just don't want another black president. Plain and simple. Thanks

Must be a racist since you appear not to like Bill Clinton (1st black president, and then, Obama).

Having a "way more impressive business resume than Trump" doesn't make her any more qualified for president than anyone on NES.

Than anyone on NES? Dunno about that.

But, yea, I was just saying. Rex Tillerson hasn't been a total disaster but I'm not so in love with high level business execs running the country. They pretty much run it already through lobbying and look at the state we're in.

Lawyers too. PLEASE no more lawyers.

I read an article that there's an organization out there whose mission is to help scientists develop political campaigns. Granted, since everyone on NES believes that literally every scientist on the planet is a liberal bent on world domination, I don't expect there to be a lot of support for the idea here. I'm down to give them a shot, though. At least they have experience making decisions based on observations rather than arbitrary ideological concerns which persist no matter how poor the feedback from the real world is.

26731006_10211257964867015_8530536253418721112_n.jpg

Let's get real. If Oprah runs, she will get 100% of black votes and 90% of Spanish votes, and 100% of Democrats votes (Hillary didn't get it 100%), and votes from some stupid ass rednecks that love her show. I can tell you that's way more than gun owners plus all the trump supporters.

Than anyone on NES? Dunno about that.

I read an article that there's an organization out there whose mission is to help scientists develop political campaigns. Granted, since everyone on NES believes that literally every scientist on the planet is a liberal bent on world domination, I don't expect there to be a lot of support for the idea here. I'm down to give them a shot, though. At least they have experience making decisions based on observations rather than arbitrary ideological concerns which persist no matter how poor the feedback from the real world is.

I think that you read it wrong or I said it wrong. My point was that she was less qualified than others on NES.

With regard to scientists, pro-GW scientists would make excellent candidates for president. They can lie withe best of the politicians.

She won't get on the ballot. She will implode long before.

Who was our FIRST front-runner in the GOP 2016 battle? The guy that was a sure-thing. He was charismatic. He was charming. He was brilliant. And he was an outsider. Just a nice guy that didn't take crap from anyone but otherwise was nice as someone on Mayberry???

That man's name was Dr. Ben Carson. He was a SHOE IN 18 months before the race. There was zip wrong with him. But a few verbal miscues and some lackluster debate and the rabid MSM and he was finished.

Oprah lacks the outrageousness that Trump had to mask his policy weaknesses. Your answer to George Stephanopolos in the first debate can't be "You get a car, you get a car, EVERYONE GETS A CAAAARRRRRR!!!!!"

I have not seen this one posted yet on the forum.

The liberal media is wet over the thought of thought of this. Just a matter of time until Chris Matthews' leg starts to tingle again. Maybe Pocahontas will be her running mate. Hillary could be Secretary of State of again, and Bernie the UN ambassador. Oh, and Al Gore the climate Czar. Al Franken would be the Woman's Empowerment Czar.

Sorry, I had a bad day. Feel much better now.
OMG please!

She can keep her Oprahcars.
those people get screwed SO bad. All they end up with is a tax liability they didn't want.

You don't even get the car either, you get a call from a relatively local dealer who will make your life miserable in selecting your "free" car. Then you pay excise, sales, and income tax on it. No farking thanks.

At this point they might as well skip all the bs and just run Herbert Camacho, and since its Terry Crews and he's a #METOO survivor he will get the sympathy vote.

photo.jpg

Elton John 2020, er, I mean Sally Jessie Raphael...

Will run? Won't run? I'm pretty sure she CAN'T run! Billionaire can't control her weight how can she control the country?

I just don't want another black president. Plain and simple.

Thanks

pretty f***ed up. but ok.

I personally couldn't give a rat's ass what color or gender the POTUS is as long as they're liberty minded and respect the letter and spirit of the constitution. But don't let that stop you from burning that cross.

I think if she runs, the DNC will have a real problem with the identity crisis it will face by running her and Warren. How does a liberal choose between a fake indian woman and a black woman?

I don't think either O nor EW can beat trump in the general election.

Back
Top Bottom