Open Texas Protestors Arrested By SWAT Unit With Armored Vehicle

I made this today, but couldn't remember at the time if these lard asses were going after the woman opening her salon or the man opening his bar.
That's why it says HE.

40hzef.jpg

RC

If you are going to a protest armed and the government shows up with guns drawn to haul you away and cage you for breaking no law and you give up?!?! - you are doing it wrong.

Not having enough able and willing people with you to have superior force and win. That's really all you are doing wrong.

What the f*** planet are these guys on though? Aiming a f***ing gun at people for going to a bar? Are they that pussy that they can't just walk in and say "we're closing this place get the f*** out" but they have to roll out the MRAP and the lard commando unit, guns drawn....
How else they gonna justify spending all those tax dollarz unless they start oppressing everybody?

This is why I tell people that TX is as much of a totalitarian big government state as MA. Maybe more. They just happen to like guns and capitalism. For now.

P.s. If those guys had run, could they have charged them with attempted murder? Those old fat white guys would die in 50 ft.

Not having enough able and willing people with you to have superior force and win. That's really all you are doing wrong.

Maybe they were surprised by the MRAP and didn't have a plan in place to deal. Someone forgot to bring the motor oil and molotov cocktails to hit the armor with (motor oil in bottles to cover the windshield/view slits and molotovs to light it up). Also, if they were expecting to repel an enemy, they really needed to split into a base of fire to cover the most likely attack route and a maneuver element to flank and advance through. They seemed disorganized and spread out... maybe a little too much of this [cheers][cheers] going on at that bar?

I made this today, but couldn't remember at the time if these lard asses were going after the woman opening her salon or the man opening his bar.
That's why it says HE.

40hzef.jpg

RC

I wish @JRyan still posted here so he could turn these fat guys into a Safety Dance montage like we did with the german tactical indoor range instructor guy... (it's too bad, that video was lost to a takedown or something)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QDKLglEP5Y

This was the original german video....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_x884RLBPQ

That's why it says HE.

40hzef.jpg

RC
I'm sorry but that picture is both a disgrace and an embarrassment for both of them. Have some damn pride in your profession for criss sakes. And you know if they drop dead of a massive heart attack it will, of course, be considered a line of duty death when in reality it should be death by fork and spoon.

Texas is on a roll. Remember the salon owner who opened up her shop? I think it was posted somewhere in the virus thread. Here is the conclusion to that one.

no. the "conclusion" is that she was pardoned and Abbott rescinded his EO "authorizing" fines and jail and issued a prohibition against counties setting their own fines and jail for shit like this. I was all over him (Abbott) and Ken Paxton (AG) as well as Dan Patrick (LT Gov) about this and the EO. Her arrest should never have happened!

Back
Top Bottom