Open Texas Protestors Arrested By SWAT Unit With Armored Vehicle

What the f*** planet are these guys on though? Aiming a f***ing gun at people for going to a bar? Are they that pussy that they can't just walk in and say "we're closing this place get the f*** out" but they have to roll out the MRAP and the lard commando unit, guns drawn....
I think thats training , escalate the violence until comply .

What the f*** planet are these guys on though? Aiming a f***ing gun at people for going to a bar? Are they that pussy that they can't just walk in and say "we're closing this place get the f*** out" but they have to roll out the MRAP and the lard commando unit, guns drawn....
You can tell they were dying to use it.

Notice the fat a**es that got off the vehicle. They probably had a raging boner because they finally had a chance to use their armored vehicle.

As I understand it, if the protesters were in the parking lot, the Texas 51% rule doesn't apply. If they were inside the bar, then it would.
If there was a 30.06 or 30.07 sign it might get interesting. It all hinges on the difference in Texas law between "premises" and "property".

As I understand it, if the protesters were in the parking lot, the Texas 51% rule doesn't apply. If they were inside the bar, then it would.
If there was a 30.06 or 30.07 sign it might get interesting. It all hinges on the difference in Texas law between "premises" and "property".
Ector County sheriff: This was not a Second Amendment rights protest
Griffis read the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Code § 11.49 on his phone. He said “‘Premises’ means the grounds and all buildings, vehicles, and appurtenances pertaining to the grounds, including any adjacent premises if they are directly or indirectly under the control of the same person.”

Ector County sheriff: This was not a Second Amendment rights protest

Griffis read the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Code § 11.49 on his phone. He said “‘Premises’ means the grounds and all buildings, vehicles, and appurtenances pertaining to the grounds, including any adjacent premises if they are directly or indirectly under the control of the same person.”

Well, it will be one for the lawyers then.

From the training materials for the Texas CHL, the applicable parts would be Penal Code §46.035(f)(3) where:

“Premises” means a building or a portion of a building.  The term does not include any public or private driveway, street, sidewalk or walkway, parking lot, parking garage, or other parking area.

Texas Alcoholic Beverage Code § 11.49 describes licensing, not even the famous 51% signs.

I think people who are morbidly obese don't have the moral authority to enforce any laws related to public health. The poor life choices of the creature depicted below burden the healthcare system orders of magnitude more compared with normal peoples' viral disease risk. Police cruisers and paramilitary vehicles could be retrofit with an ignition interlock connected to a body fat meter, so fatties have to walk their shift. Win-win for the taxpayer and police.

And you can often spot a bad liar by how they structure their language (this isnt's about X, it's really about Y).
“This entire thing from yesterday has zero to do with the Second Amendment rights of our citizens of this country...,” Griffis said. “What it has to do with is calling a group of people from all over the state out here to try to ensure this individual defies the government order.”

1588775285686.png

Last edited:
They needed that MRAP just to carry those fat asses to the protest.
Because the four of them wouldn't fit in a squad car.
They would exceed it's weight capacity.[rofl2]
This kid should apply to their SWAT team, at least he has some experience!
1breif.jpg

Maybe they went in with guns drawn since they were afraid that they'd get pushed in a lake if they didn't?
They needed that MRAP just to carry those fat asses to the protest.
Because the four of them wouldn't fit in a squad car.
They would exceed it's weight capacity.[rofl2]
This kid should apply to their SWAT team, at least he has some experience!
View attachment 354772
I represent that remark: And a fat guy with a gun can kill you just as easily as a non-fat guy! Jus' sayin' ! (BTW, where did you find my picture from the National Guard?)

As the official "Master Race", the original Nazi's, for all their moral and philosophical faults, were a pretty hardcore fit crew. I imagine they are turning over in their graves at the thought that their beloved brown shirts are now offered for sale in size XXXXL. By the way, they are not wearing child-sized body armor as one poster suggested. Their body armor is adult large!

Sheriff Porky would have no chance of surviving an actual firefight. The dude would stroke out or have a massive coronary from the stress. No need to shoot him. The adrenaline dump would finish him first.

At what point should an LEO's health risks warrant forced retirement for their own good? Although, I imagine the taxpayer-funded costs of long-term treatment of diabetes-related health issues are pretty significant. In a purely accountant's view of the situation, what's the better value for the taxpayer; (1) forcing Sheriff Porky to retire early as disabled and cover his pension and healthcare costs for the rest of his life, or (2) allow him to suffer a line of duty death with a stroke or a cardiac event and pay out the associated line of duty death benefits?

I represent that remark: And a fat guy with a gun can kill you just as easily as a non-fat guy! Jus' sayin' ! (BTW, where did you find my picture from the National Guard?)
[/QUOTE]

Search fat airsoft kid pics.

TeamDD.jpg

Search fat airsoft kid pics.

View attachment 354801
[/QUOTE]
I'm suing for copyright infringement! I should be getting paid royalties for everyone using my picture! [rofl]

I seem to be missing the big picture here. If you show up to an armed protest, carrying your favorite bang stick and then your opponent shows up to arrest you...and you do nothing...then why on earth are you carrying a gun? I'm not one to attend an event armed up, but if I did, I imagine it would be quite serious. Armored vehicle aside, who did they think was going to show up? Remember the Alamo! No, I think not.

I seem to be missing the big picture here. If you show up to an armed protest, carrying your favorite bang stick and then your opponent shows up to arrest you...and you do nothing...then why on earth are you carrying a gun? I'm not one to attend an event armed up, but if I did, I imagine it would be quite serious. Armored vehicle aside, who did they think was going to show up? Remember the Alamo! No, I think not.
I’m really sick of all the “boogaloo” BS also. Nobody is going to do jack shit. If they were, it would have happened already. At this point I’m embarrassed for guys that do shit like this. The guys that “might” actually organize and start shooting one day aren’t making YouTube videos and posting on FB boogaloo pages.

I’m really sick of all the “boogaloo” BS also. Nobody is going to do jack shit. If they were, it would have happened already. At this point I’m embarrassed for guys that do shit like this. The guys that “might” actually organize and start shooting one day aren’t making YouTube videos and posting on FB boogaloo pages.
And it probably won't even be shooting mostly, but things like booby traps involving gasoline.

I think people who are morbidly obese don't have the moral authority to enforce any laws related to public health. The poor life choices of the creature depicted below burden the healthcare system orders of magnitude more compared with normal peoples' viral disease risk. Police cruisers and paramilitary vehicles could be retrofit with an ignition interlock connected to a body fat meter, so fatties have to walk their shift. Win-win for the taxpayer and police.

And you can often spot a bad liar by how they structure their language (this isnt's about X, it's really about Y).
“This entire thing from yesterday has zero to do with the Second Amendment rights of our citizens of this country...,” Griffis said. “What it has to do with is calling a group of people from all over the state out here to try to ensure this individual defies the government order.”

View attachment 354770
When I see this guy all I can think of is “Sum-Bitch!”😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom