Open carry while bug man is here...

Open carry while bug/pest control is here?

• Total voters
Not that surprised at the poll results... Sad to see how many went with the second choice. Surprised more didn't go with the plate carrier... Now, where's that damned cowbell??

I didn't vote. But I'm disappointed that you didn't shoot him just to make sure. That should have been one of the choices.

The wife suggested that you should wear your wife/girlfriend's lingerie. That will sure as hell distract him from noticing your gun collection...unless she is into the crotchless stuff...then all bets are off. [rofl2] [rofl] [puke]

- - - Updated - - -

..and for the record...I voted COWBELL. Asking others when to OC your own personal firearm is just silly.

Well if you answered the door like you do for me, He would need so much eye bleach,
that he couldn't see your safe or guns!

Malodave

Great idea. That let's him know for sure you have guns in the house. And that's great info for strangers to have, because guns exude a magic aura and forcefield even when you're not home. Criminals and nefarious folk NEVER target houses with guns for break-ins when the owners are not home. Wear it loud and proud!

Agree, why advertise.

Back
Top Bottom