Open carry while bug man is here...

Open carry while bug/pest control is here?

• Total voters
I always OC my biggest iron plus a BUG (get it?) and sling either a shotgun or an "assault rifle" whenever ANYONE is in my home, family included.

Just wait until he's done and then riddle him with bullets as he comes down the ladder. Then he won't tell anybody about your safe or your OC.

But the key here is to make sure he finishes the job first.

I think the contractor probably just wants to do the job and be on his way. He's not going to threaten you with imminent grave harm. Your hollow point 45s will probably nosedive or 3-point jam in your 2011 anyways. Don't you have a Glock you can use?

**** glocks... My double stack is a P14, back from when they were actually well made (mid-90's). Zero issues with it after 5-6k rounds through it. I'll stick with a single action pistol before looking at some DA or DA/SA abomination.

Not so much a question, since my 1911 double stack is already on my hip, with a full mag, and my spare mag is on my weak side...

[laugh2]

What color shoe laces did you have?

You have to come on a public forum to ask if you should do this or that???

[thinking]

Have you not seen what people have posted on here?? This is mild compared to a LOT of that.

I was expecting more cowbell votes, since it is multi-choice...

Don't know if the person is from NH or MA... I'd be more comfortable knowing he's from NH...

I am going to give you a little idea, but please don't tell anyone because I was taught this in spy school.Step one get a blanket that is not see threw,step two cover safe,step three put something on top of safe like a box,and step four remember where safe is.One very important thing to remember when your open carrying,don't forget to tuck,and roll.

ROTFLMAO

images

I and my avatar approve of this meme

I am going to give you a little idea, but please don't tell anyone because I was taught this in spy school.Step one get a blanket that is not see threw,step two cover safe,step three put something on top of safe like a box,and step four remember where safe is.One very important thing to remember when your open carrying,don't forget to tuck,and roll.

I prefer the SafeFicus. It's state-of-the-art home safe concealment. They're biodegradable, certified organic, and actually "carbon positive". I happen to sell them for $149.

View attachment 106268

This is what Kimber owners have to tell themselves also.

I don't own any Kimber's... My other 1911 started off as a WWII Army surplus gun.

Didn't need to worry after all. The guy saw the ammo cans, made a comment about getting ready, and then we went into a pretty good discussion. He's very pro-2A, sees what king o is doing, etc.

Of course, even though the company truck has MA plates, the company is in NH. He lives up in Manch (a CT escapee)... So, if anyone is looking for a pest control place, give Southern N.H. Pest Control a look... Especially if you're north of the MA border. [rofl2]

Not that surprised at the poll results... Sad to see how many went with the second choice. Surprised more didn't go with the plate carrier... Now, where's that damned cowbell??

Cover safe with comforter, put iPad/iPhone/boombox under inside safe looping on a 2 minute audio file that sounds like "mmmmm MMMMmmMMMMmm mmmmm eeeeeeeee eeeeeeelp"

camoflage door to bathroom as such:
The_Creation_Museum14.jpg

Ask contractor if they're OK with big dogs
When they answer, no matter what they answer just smile and say "Well, not anymore"

Ask contractor if they've heard any rumors lately

Keep your gun concealed. You don't want to look weird.

Bee sure to let us know how he reacted. But as Dadstoys said, he has probably seen a lot of completely bizarre stuff in his travels.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk Pro - typos are from the GD auto correct unless they are funny substitutions those I'll take credit for.

It's better than the other version:
5e4c41b36ed0da028a780b3df2b23b1e.jpg

Is that the MA version?? If so, I'll take the NH version...

IF I was staying past the end of this year, I'd get one and glue it to the panel. Actually, maybe get one and put it up (on the other side of the panel) before I leave... [rofl2]

This thread needs more selfies.
I don't do those...

Back
Top Bottom