One of our favorite discussion topics, trigger locks!

Yes, I love them just as much as the next person. I've got about 2 dozen of them in fact, between trigger locks, cable locks, bolt locks, etc. Guess what? THEY ARE ALL KEYED DIFFERENT. I'm tired of it.

I'm in search of somewhere I can buy at least 12-18 keyed alike trigger locks. I know many companies make 3 packs, and The Club makes a 6 pack, but I haven't seen more than that. Anyone know where I can get this many? Also, if I can't, has anyone used The Club locks?

http://www.amazon.com/Club-Security-Trigger-Locks/dp/B000L9U4EC

51AS2QZQVEL._SS500_.jpg

Guess I should have just searched one step more....but anyone use these THE CLUB locks? I've never seen one around. As for trusting them, to me, a trigger lock is useless and does nothing but satisfy a legal requirement of the state. If everyone who used the same trigger locks as me had the same key, it wouldn't bother me in the least as long as I had a multiples of the same key to unlock them when I wanted to use them.

EDIT: I should have added, while I don't care so much about the keys, I just want to know that THE CLUB ones are decent enough they don't get stuck, etc.

Last edited:
after seeing how many people are selling large lots of these locks. i'm not sure i'd trust'em ;)

They're trigger locks. They're not used for real security. They're used in MA to keep you out of jail or to keep you from losing your LTC... that's about it.

-Mike

They're trigger locks. They're not used for real security. They're used in MA to keep you out of jail or to keep you from losing your LTC... that's about it.

-Mike

Correct, they give you this great false sense of security that allows you to sleep at night knowing your guns won't go off by themselves.

I can't remember the last time I used a trigger lock. No safe?

I also don't use keyed trigger locks. Why not a combo lock? You won't have to get matching ones.

Head down to NSF and have them order you a dozen (or any number of dozen) keyed alike trigger locks. They can do it.

The trigger locks that Four Seasons, Collector's, and Hunter's Trading Post give you with gun purchases are all keyed the same.

Back
Top Bottom