• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

One gun to rule them all

If you could have only one gun, and this gun would be your rangegun, EDC, your HD, and SHTF weapon, what features would it have to offer, and why? Here's my list:

- Polyframe less weight, and no rust issues.
- 4 inch (or close) barrel for a reasonable accuracy and pressure build.
- caliber of 9mm or greater for the oomph
- minimum of 12 round capacity. The more, the better.
- SA/DA. Because I like it
- external safety, for those 'extra safe" moments. It's better to have it and not need it, well, you know the rest.

I found a SIG 2022 in May last year. I liked the M&P, the XD and the Ruger P95 also, but MY gun has everything I want for myself.
What about you?

th

Springfield XDm 9mm, 4.5". You have a lightweight and durable handgun, 19+1 of 9mm ready to go, a long barrel for accurate shots, and a simple design for easy takedown and cleaning. I don't own one yet but this will be my new HD handgun. If I had to pick a gun I already own it'd be the Glock 19. Same info as above but a 4" barrel and 15+1.

In a perfect world with no stupid anti-Constitutional laws or meddlesome moonbats, an M-16.

M4 or m16A3. Semi auto only if I have to be serious and legal.
I know you're talking handguns but if I only get one I want a rifle.

I carry a commander sized Smith & Wesson 1911. I know there's better guns in many ways, but not in aesthetics and subjective coolness.

Pistol: sig p229 I love this gun to pieces

Rifle: My lwrc. Need I say more.

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

looking for a pistol or a riffle? I mean you cant go wrong with the choices above. I personally own and really like the comfort and ergonomics of the M&P line. Glocks are a great option but a little more pricier and like I said I preferrer the M&p's features and the fact its locally made, just my opinion. As far as a riffle goes I my self am on a limited budget and last week got an sks. Great rugged reliable semi automatic gun for around $400-$500 depending on model/condition. I am very very pleased with my sks purchase! [smile]

Good luck with your search

I have come to the realization that my 1911 is all I will ever need in a "battle" pistol. That is why I am selling my G17. However, carry pistols are nothing like "battle" pistols. For carry, my LC9 fits the bill just fine.

Back
Top Bottom